Run!

Everyone was worried about nandini. Abhimanyu was furious and wanted take an action but manik wanted to be smat because he knew any wrong move would hurt nandini. Everyone was trying to calm Abhimanyu but he was not in a mood to calm down.

Manik had a plan and he told everyone to stay home and let him go. Abhimanyu being stubborn insisted on going. So without wasting time in arguing they left. They raced the car and reached the location. And they saw nandini drenched in blood oozing out of her head. Manik ran towards her and held her gently as if she would break if he would held her tight and then abhimanyu saw harshad. He ran towards him and beated the hell out of him.
Ha:(laughed) You thought i would let her go so easy with what she did to me. I wanted to take my revenge since everything happened. I almost did but she was saved. Now it is my turn. You are late. Very late. She's dead.
Abhi:(in anger) You bastard! I should have ended you long back. Letting you go is my only mistake and i am not letting you go now.

When manik heard what harshad said he tried waking her up but she didn't respond. Her head was still sensitive and he had hit her to hard and she wasn't responding or breathing. Manik tried everything but she did not respond. Abhimanyu came as soon as harshad was unconscious they took her directly to the hospital and after leaving manik and nandini at the hospital abhimanyu took harshad to the police station filed a complaint and called everyone to the hospital.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
These are the last couple parts guys and please don't hate me for this... Love u all for being so cooperative... Next part soon😘😘❤