Truth-3!

(Manvi's n Nandini's outfit in the media box)

Harshad was about to take Nandini to the garden but theb he was called to cut the cake he did it very fast n left with her to the garden area where it was a beautiful set up. He proposed her
Ha: Nans i like from the day we met but wasn't able to tell u
Nan: Harshad how dare u main tumhe pasand nhi krti.
Ha: But Nandini main tumhe bohut pyqar krta hun plz mere sath relationship main aa jao. (He holds her han hand n she jerks his han n slaps him)
Nan: How dare u Harshad maine mana kiya na stop behaving like a kid n don't ever come near me.
Saying this Nandini leaves
Ha(to himself): You have pay for this Nandini.
He goes back to the party n just then Manvi takes him with her n surprises him with her set up n says i love u n Harshad thinks to take a revenge through Manvi n he says yes
Ha: Manvi chalo i'll drop you home
Ma: Ya sure
They leave n Harshad takes the way to his farmhouse n besides Manvi asking him the reason he says nothing n then drags her ti the room n ripped off her dress n raped her.

Manvi was missing for a week n then she came back n she was all in a devastrated state she couldn't even stand properly.
A Month passed...
Manvi's this state was only known by Navya but then one day she fainted n Abhi was there in Mumbai for a month's vacation. He took her to the doctor n got to know about the whole thing n he asked Navya about it she told him everything he went bach to US n never looked back. That very week Nandini fainted n they got to know that she is suffering from second stage brain cancer we all were broken but then we cane Europe for Nandini's treatment n then we got music Manvi her life. Harshad was put behind the bars but then he vanished after some days.
FLASHBACK ENDS

Na: Nandini ko humne nhi btaya ki ye sab uss thapad ka badla tha she knew ki Manvi ko Harshad ne reject kiya hai isliye she was so much depressed kyuki doctors ne kaha ki zara sa stress n she can have nerval breakdown. Main...
Nan: Di aapne mujhse ye sab chupaya
She said standing on the top if the stairs n she fainted again n fell frim the stairs...
She too was taken to the hospital n the authorities said that Nandini's surgery is a must if not then she can slip into coma or maybe die too...
To be continued