Truth-2!

Manvi was lying in a pool of blood. All of them were shocked seeing this n were imagining what happened as Manvi's head n wrist were bleeding Abhi seeing this shouted
Ab: Car nikalo... Hospital chalo jldi!
M: Han.. Han Abhi
Abhi picked Manvi in his arms n they drove to the hospital n till the time Navya called Doctor Seth who was treating Manvi. The Doctor came n took her to the OT. They all were restlessly pacing through the corridor when a nurse came, seeing her Navya ran to her n asked,
Na: Manvi howz she what? happened to her?!
Nurse: Look we cant say anything she has lost alot of blood. We immediately need O+ blood group.
Na: Ya plz take but save her!( She said all this crying hard)
Nurse: And plz one more request plz empty out the corridor as there are other patients as well only one person can stay here.
Ab: I'll stay n Navya tum pehle blood do aur sabko leke ghar jao. Na: But..
Ab: No buts go abhi.. No arguements maine bohut sun li tum dono ki ab tum vahin kroge jo main khunga samjhe.
Na: Ji bhai
Navya donates her blood n they leave for the mansion.

At The Mansion...
As Navya entered the mansion she broke down started crying badly. Seeing this Cabir ran to her n hugged her tightly without thinking about his friends no one actually said anything becoze they knew that she needed it. One person was there who was sobbing silently that was Nandini no one saw before she fainted. Manik was the one to hold her bofore she fell on the ground. Navya seeinh this paniced n called a doctor n Manik took he to the room n made her lay on the bed. The doctor came n informed that she is very weak n any kind of stress can cause a major problem. Navya thanked the doctor as he left everyone went downstairs n left Nandini to rest. As Navya entered the living area she broke down again n cried but this everyone wanted answers n there was another entry of the left D2 grup they saw this n asked Navya n she told that Manvi is in the hospital n Nandini is also unconcious n in her room listening about Nandini Sid wanted to meet her but because of everyone he couldn't.
Sid: Navya please i beg aaj hume sach btao! Kyu ho rha hai ye sab! Nandini ko kya hua hai Manvi vo itni dari kyu rehti hai please!
Ammy: Navya aaj tum humse nhi chupa skti kya hua btao.
Arya: Han Navy bolo
Ca: Bolo Navy
M: Please Navya bolo
Na: Kya bolun! Kya bolun han yehi ki Manvi was raped n Nandini ko Brain cancer hai! (She shouted n everyone was shocked)
Na: Han sahi suna tum sabne Manvi was raped by her own boyfriend n that's y she doesn't believes in love n Nandini ko bhi yeh nahi pta tha kyuki she was the reason behind all this. Ye sirf bhai aur main jante hai ki sara sach kya hai aur koi ni not even mom dad.
Sid: But Nandini ko cancer kaise.
Na: I'll Tell you!

FLASHBACK
3 years back...

Location- Mumbai
Murthy mansion...

It was 10 september n Manvi was sitting in her room chatting to her best friend cum to-be-boyfriend As the still didn't confessed n his birthday was a week away n Manvi planned to propose him. At that time Manvi wasn't as mordern as now she used to wear jeans n top. Nandini was beautiful n she was in a habit of wearing shorts n crop top. She was a beautiful girl.

Manvi Never knew that day would become the worst day of her life the day she is waiting for She thought of it as her best day but she never knew it to be her worst day. Everything was decided n she was all ready to gi for his b'day party (now u all must be thinking that who the guy is so plz be patient i'll tell u later)
He n his family was a very close friend of Murthy's n He specialy invited Nandini. Now there was a confusion Manvi liked him n he liked Nandini. Weird! Right!

A Week later...
17th september...

Manvi was ready to propose him n Nandini was not at all interested in going to his b'day party but she had to. They reached the party N Manvi was dressed like Nandini as she wanted to impress him. They entered his mansion N he was standing there with some guests n thats when Manvi called him
Ma: Hey Harshad!
Ha: Hey Manvi! Hi Nandini!
Nan: Whatever!
Ha: Navya nhi aai?
Ma: No she was busy so vo nhi aai!
Ha: Vaise Nandu u r looking hot as always! But aaj Manvi u too r looking hot!
Nan: First of all its Nans not Nandu n main humesha hi hot lagti hun!
Ma: Nans aise bat krte hai! Sorry Harshad n thanx for the compliment.
Ha: Acha Nans mujhe tumse bat krni hai do minute chalo plz.
Nan: Ok chalo
Ha: Plz excuse us for a minute Manvi!
Ma: Han han its ok
To be continued