Characters...

THE MURTHY'S

Manvi murthy: Love! In Her dictionary love is s**. She doesn't believes in love she has a drastic past no one knows (except me ;-p) who knows whats gonna happen in her life. She is rude, arrogent, rich spoilt pampered brat. She is a rockstar n lead of her band DARE DEVIL'S. She is hot n mordern n heart broken. She lives with her twin sissy (non-identical twin)
Navya murthy: She is total opposite of manvi. She is sweet, innocent, cute. Any guy can fall for her charm. She too like her sister is hot. Love! For her love is trust. Life has plans for her too. She loves n lives for her family n friends loves her sister alot can go to any extent for her happiness.can do any thing for manvi.
Mahesh murthy(navya's n manvi's father): he loves hhis daughters alot is a buisness tycoon n owner of murthy textiles a well owned company n is one of the richest man in Mumbai.
Meera murthy(their mother): Owns a orphanage n loves her daughters alot. Loves children n is a social worker. They had adopted a child
Abhimanyu murthy: he is an year elder then navya n manvi they love him like an elder brother he too does the same n was adopted before manya(manvi+navya=manya) were born. He too thinks that love doesn't exist because of manvi's past.

DARE DEVIL'S...

Includes
Manvi murthy: Female Lead singer n guitarist
Navya murthy: plays key board
Nandini murthy: She is also an adopted child of murthy's n believe's love is friendship. She is beautiful, hot n very friendly. Loves her family n is like a very gud friend of manvi. Plays Base guitar
Arayman khurana: Manvi's childhood friend n is in love wid Amaya. He is like a secret keeper n keeps all of their secrets. Plays Drums
Amaya saxana: She is hot n is in relationship with aryaman. Plays Electric guitar.
Siddharth rajput: Is the Male Lead singer of the group. He likes nandini. But is a bit shy Kinda person. So never told her about his feelings

THE BAND OF BROTHER'S...

Manik malhotra: The lead singer n lead guitarist.
Dhruv Vedant: The most cutest n shy guy of the band plays electric guitar.
Abhimanyu murthy: He plays keyboard n loves his friends.
Cabir Dhawan: He ia the joker of the grup n plays drums.

Ahh! Destiny what a word plays an important role in life and never let even ourselves to interfere in its work!! What is written in their destiny no one knows but lets see what game it plays with them?