twenty-six 🗝

"Chan hyung!!!!!" Jeongin exclaims as he welcomes the older inside their apartment. "You made it!!"

"Yeah, thanks, Jeongin," Chan says with open smile. He walked in and spotted some of the boys. "Woojin's not here yet?"

"Not yet." Jiyeon answers bringing the cake in. "But he's coming,"

Chan ruffles Jiyeon's hair, "Happy birthday, kid."

"Thank you, oppa!"

Changbin interrupts as he circles his arms around Jiyeon's waist, "I'm getting bored, baby ~"

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and hit Changbin's chin, "Then bring the food from the kitchen."

Chan chuckles as Changbin pouts and walks towards the kitchen. "You don't have to be so hard on him,"

"He's really clingy," Jiyeon mutters, fixing the table.

"Then you're one lucky girl."

"What about you and Woojin oppa?" The girl changes the topic. "Have you two talk?"

Chan shook his head, "Still ignored."

"Hmm," Jiyeon hums, spotting Felix and Chungha playing with a bottle. "I have a plan."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Truth or dare," Minho smirks as the bottle landed on Hyunjin.

They just finished eating and decided to play a game, so they're huddled in a circle in the Yang's apartment.

"Easy. Truth." Hyunjin answers confidently.

Everyone thought Minho was going to ask something about Chungha, but he didn't. "How many girls have you made out with today?"

The boy in question scoffs, "Easy again. Two girls today. That makes it five girls in three days."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "You're never going to get a girlfriend."

"Hey, you're not the one being asked!"

"Okay," Jiyeon took the bottle. "Before this gets into a fight, I'll spin."

Their eyes focused on the spinning bottle and it landed on none other than the oldest.

Jiyeon grins, "Oppa, truth or dare?"

Everyone awaited for his reply. Woojin bit his lip and looked at Chan before meeting Jiyeon's eyes, "Truth."

"Do you want to say something to someone in this particular room? If so, what is it?"

Woojin groans, "Does it really have to be said outloud?"

Changbin nods aggressively, "Yes, yes yes,"

"Babe," Jiyeon pulls him back, "Relax."

"Fine," Woojin sat up, eyed Chan and faced the bottle, "I'm sorry for ignoring you for weeks now. I just - I miss you and I don't exactly know what we are right now but -"

Before Woojin could even finish, the younger ones screamed in excitement. The oldest never even noticed him walking close but when he did, he cupped his cheeks and kisses him, in the most passionate way ever.