ten 🗝

Haeyeon and Jisung spent the whole day together, as Jisung tries to look nice for Seji.

"When are you planning to ask her out?" Haeyeon asks, eating her ice cream. "And when did you even start liking her?"

Jisung shrugs, "I just did."

"Is that really possible?"

"Of course it is!" Jisung leans in, "You never experienced liking someone, have you?"

Haeyeon twitched her mouth and pushed Jisung's face away, "I do like someone and I'm not planning on telling you who."

"Hmm, it must be Eric then. He always gets the girls."

"Not even close."

Jisung raised an eyebrow at her, "Ouch. That's the first time I've heard someone reject him like that."

"He's not my type."

"You know, you and Seji are a lot alike. You probably have the same type of guys."

Jisung slumps back on the bench as Haeyeon looks at him then back at the horizon in front of them, 'Maybe we do.'

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Jiyeon took Felix' phone as he wasn't even paying attention, "Look at me, not your phone."

They were tutoring in Changbin's house since Jeongin had some friends over at their apartment for a project.

"But I'm getting bored!!" Felix whines pushing the notebook away, "My braincells are giving up and Math is hard."

"Math is indeed difficult," Changbin sits down and wraps an arm on Jiyeon's shoulder. "Stop being so hard on the kid, babe. He's trying."

"I'm not being hard on Felix. I'm trying to help him."

Felix pouts in front of them, "You sound like a married couple,"

Changbin smirks, "Well, that's what I'm aiming for,"

Jiyeon blushed, playfully slapping Changbin's cheeks, "Stop. Being. So. Sweet."

"What? Am I not allowed to be sweet on my girlfriend?"

Felix looks disgusted as he watches the flirting couple in front of him, "Can I go now?"

Jiyeon pushed Changbin away after he kissed her temple, "We're not done yet."

"Can I just get some snacks? I want to eat instead of watching you two eat each other,"

Changbin chuckles and looks at Felix, "You do that and grab me the two sandwiches in the fridge."

Felix' eyes started to sparkle, "Is the other one for me?"

"No, its for Jiyeon. Get your own snack."