fifteen 🗝

"What's this?" Jisung asked as Seji offers him a box. It was lunch and she dragged Jisung in the garden.

"It's my way of saying sorry for not meeting you yesterday," She explains, showing her best smile.

Jisung pouts taking the box from her hands. He opened the box and widens his eyes, "It's cheesecake!"

Seji chuckles, "I know you loved them, I asked around."

Jisung couldn't contain his emotions anymore as he smiled, "Apology accepted!" He jumped around, holding the box in his hands, "Thank you so much!"

"Hey, no worries. How about we get some ice cream later? It's final, I mean it."

"Okay, then."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Minho furrowed his eyes as he looks at Woojin who had messy hair and his eyes were so dark.

"What kept you up all night?"

The older groans, "My sister is having her adoloscent moments, so she keeps playing some punk rock music all night and screams every now and then."

"And this is why I left my house," Minho adds, taking a bite of the apple.

"Uhm, no." Woojin quickly disagreed. "You left for a completely different reason."

"Well, yeah, but that's another chapter of a story and this isn't the time."

Woojin shrugs it off and spotted two familiar faces in their canteen, "What are they doing here?"

Minho followed his gaze and widens his eyes, "What the hell???"

Before Minho could walk towards them, Woojin pulled him down, "Don't even dare, Lee Minho."

"But I just wanna ask -"

"No, just leave them alone." Woojin says, looking at the two teens who were sitting too close with each other.

They never even expected that the two would be friends, let alone eat lunch together.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Jeongin was at the gates waiting for Jisung to take him home. Since Jiyeon and Changbin had to stay at school to finish their project.

He squinted his eyes at Seo Jieun's phone who was also waiting with him, "Wait, why are you talking to my Felix hyung?"

Jieun quickly put her phone in her pocket, "Why are you eavesdropping?!"

"Technically, it was text reading." Jeongin raised an eyebrow, "So? What's the deal?"

"There's no deal, Jeongin. We're just friends."

"Really? That's what they all say," Jeongin scoffs, "Even my sister and look where she is right now? Kissing her self-proclaimed friend."

"Well, I'm different from your sister."

"That, I can agree on. You're nothing alike. She's a nightmare."

Jieun pouts, "What about me?"

"Don't even expect an answer from me," Jeongin says as Jisung meets them at the gates.

"You ready to go home?" Jisung asked, and noticed who was standing beside him. "Oh, Felix is on his way here."

Jieun started to blush as Jeongin smirks, "Just friends, huh?"

"Shut up, Yang Jeongin!!!"