twenty-four 🗝

Renjun's mouth drop as soon as he heard the news, the following day, "You've gotta be kidding me."

Haeyeon hushed him, "Don't tell anyone."

"D-did you kiss back?"

"Well... yeah,"

He squints his eyes, looking at Haeyeon from top to bottom, "Are you really Shin Haeyeon? I mean, dude! That was your first kiss and you're not celebrating! You should buy me some ice cream. I'd like a chocolate please."

Haeyeon just rolled her eyes in response, "Look, I'm really not sure what we are -"

"You haven't asked him after the kiss?"

"We just kissed then we went home afterwards."

"What about on the way home? You two didn't say anything? Nothing at all?"

Haeyeon shook her head, "He just held my hand on the bus ride home and I let him."

Renjun scratches his head, "You two confuse me and I'm late for Math. See ya!"

He rushed towards his classroom leaving Haeyeon by the lockers. She was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice, down the hall.

It was Jisung and Hyunjin. She hid between the vending machine and the lockers.

"So, it was a mistake?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes, and I shouldn't have done that to her," Jisung groans. "I hate myself for leading her on."

Haeyeon blink, not believing what she just heard. What?

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her and explain that I regret everything."

They left just like that and Haeyeon already felt tears flowing down her cheeks.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Shin Haeyeon was absent during Chemistry so Jisung was wondering what was up. It was very unusual for Haeyeon to not attend class.

"Hey, Huang Renjun!" Jisung calls out to Haeyeon's bestfriend.

Renjun rolls his eyes as Jisung meets him outside the room, "What do you want, Han Jisung?"

Jisung clicks his tongue, "Rude. Where's Haeyeon?"

"How should I know? I'm not her keeper."

"Well you are the BESTFRIEND." Jisung says emphasizing the word.

"And your point?"

"Where is she?"

"Jisung! Jisung! Han Jisung!" They heard Eric running towards them in the hall.

"What is it?" Jisung asks as soon as Eric arrived, out of breathe.

"I found.... I found her... Haeyeon. She's... She's in the rooftop..and.."

Jisung didn't even let Eric finish as he pushes pass Renjun and ran to the rooftop.