Chapter 19

NORMAL P.O.V

After they finished their splash fight, both convinced that they won.

"I totally won that!" Sting exclaimed loudly.

"Eh? You did not! I won!" Lucy said floating on her back.

"No! I won that!" Sting said poking Lucy's stomach. She lurched away. Sting grinned. He leaned his head down and blew bubbles in her stomach. She burst out laughing.

"St-stop that! I-I could drown!" She yelled, laughing uncontrollably. He stopped as he was told and just settled for a kiss. It was quick and gentle one that left you wanting more.

"This is nice... But now my fingers look like raisins..." Lucy said looking at her hands.

"Yeah the sun is starting to go down... We've been in here for hours..." He said taking a look at his fingers too.

"Really? I didn't even notice!" Lucy said looking at the sky to see the sun almost at setting point.

"It's going to start getting cold we better get out and dry off." Sting said.

"Good idea." Lucy said hoisting her self out of the lake on to the bank. She headed back into the cave.

"No peeking you pervert!" Lucy yelled even though Sting was across the field. But she knew he heard it due to his dragon slayer hearing.

Sting smirked. Lucy walked into the cave and rung out her underwear. She put her underwear and clothes back on and walked back out to see Sting already dressed. (Thankfully).

Lucy sat down with her back propped up on a hill.

"Swimming always tires me out..." She said taking a deep breath. Sting laid down next to and she cuddled up to him. She laid her head on his chest and put her arm around his waist and he put his arm around her.

"The sunset is really pretty..." Lucy said looking at the sky that had many different shades of purple, pink, orange, red, and even blue.

"Yeah, it is.." Sting agreed looking at Lucy and not the sunset. (This moment is really cliché but who cares.)

"Oh yeah!" Sting said, not even trying to hold back his massive smile. Lucy looked at him confused. He stuck his hand in his back pocket and pulled out a little shiny, silver box. Lucy looked at it in amazement. He opened it in front of her and inside was the necklace from earlier. Lucy gasped and smiled at the box.

"Tha-Thank you so much Sting!" Lucy said hugging him tightly. He kissed her hair grinning to himself. She took the box and carefully took out the necklace from the box. As she took a closer look she noticed it had diamonds in it too. She looked at it glimmer in the light for a few moments before putting it on around her neck. She looked at it hang there, smiling.

"It matches your underwear!." Sting shouted enthusiastically. Lucy blushed and pushed his face away, which was confidently smiling.

"Your such a pervert I don't know what to do with you!" She said pouting. Sting just grinned at her words.

"Ok... I'm sorry.." Sting said resting his head on her shoulder. Lucy smiled and ruffled up his soft hair playfully.

"You know it's not really official yet..." Sting said looking at Lucy, with content and excitement clear in his eyes.

"What's not?" Lucy asked.

"That.. We... Well... Uh... Lucy, will you be my girlfriend?" Sting finally said, tripping over his words. Lucy's eyes widened slightly as she processed what he had said. Fire swept across her cheeks as she answered.

"D-Duh..." She said, failing to hide her blush. Sting smiled joyfully, and hugged her tightly, nuzzling her. Lucy didn't stop blushing, but smiled contently at Sting.

"I love you, Sting." Lucy said, with her heart leaping out of her chest. Sting smiled and nuzzled her a bit more.

"I love you too."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FORVER! GAH! Yeah I just had writers block, then after I got over that I could never find the time to write! But I finally finished, THANK GOD! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even if it was really cliché! :3 Ok see ya next time! Bye bye! <3