Chapter 13

NORMAL P.O.V.

"Wendy? What's it like to be in love?" Lucy asked.

Wendy looked at Lucy with shock.

"Eh? What?!" Wendy shouted. "W-why are you asking me? I don't understand it much myself. You should ask Levy or Mira."

Lucy was silent. Only Wendy knew about her and Sting and asking someone else would raise suspicion. Especially asking Mira.

"I'll go ask Levy since she and Gajeel are basically a couple." Lucy decided.

Lucy walked around the arena until she found Gajeel and Levy. She quickly walked up to them.

"Levy-chan? What's it like being in love?" Lucy asked.

"EH?! L-Lu-chan! Why are you asking me?" Levy scammered.

"Do you really want me to say it right here and now?" Lucy asked raising an eyebrow.

"N-no."

"So what's it like being in love?"

Before Levy could say something, Mira was in front of Lucy.

"Did I hear someone was in love?!" Mira squealed.

"Lu-chan was asking what it was like to be in love." Levy said.

"Eh?! Lucy?! You're in love?!" Mira shouted.

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking Levy." Lucy replied.

"How can you not know what being in love is like?! You were going out with Natsu for a year!" Mira said.

"But it's been a little over a year since then." Lucy pointed out.

Levy put her hand on her chin and thought about it.

"Lu-chan, I think being in love is when you constantely think about that one person, you want to be with that one person no matter what, you feel your heart skip a beat, feel something fluttery in your stomach when you see this person and you love this person for who he is no matter what he did in the past. There could be a lot more but listing them all would take a lot of time." Levy said.

Lucy had a blank expression on her face. 1 second passed.

2.

3.

4.

5.

"EH?! WHAT?!" Lucy shouted.

Lucy put her hand to her head and stumbled away murmuring something that only Gajeel heard.

"Could be possible?... No... That's impossible... I love him?!...No way... How?!...Argh! I'm so confused!" Lucy murmured.

"Gajeel did you hear who she was in love with?" Mira asked.

"No. She keeps murmuring about how could it be possible that she loves someone." Gajeel said.

"I must find out! Levy you're helping me!" Mira said.

"Eh?! Why me?" Levy asked.

"If you don't I'll tell a certain someone how you feel." Mira whispered.

"I think finding out who Lucy likes is a great idea!" Levy said loudly.

"We need to tell everyone!" Mira squealed pulling Levy over to Fairy Tail.

Gajeel watched the two girls run away.

"What is it with that woman and matchmaking?" Gajeel grumbled.