Chapter 6

LUCY'S P.O.V.

I was bored the entire week. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere because of my injury. I needed to at least say thank you to Sting. Natsu seemed extremly upset that I wanted to say thank you. When one week finally passed, I literally ran out the guild at 9:50am towards the mountain. As usual Sting was already there. Lector was with him.

"What took you so long blondie?" Sting asked when he saw me.

"I didn't take that long." I pouted. "Thanks for bringing me back to the guild by the way."

"Returning the favour." Sting said.

"What favour?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! You mean the time Gajeel swung an iron pole at you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now lift the boulder up." Sting said. "And then run up and down the mountain till I say stop. We're going to be fighting with magic today."

"Demon." I hissed.

"Be happy that Sting-kun is training you!" Lector said.

As usual, Lucy carried the boulder and ran up and down the mountain for a couple hours. Sting was barely using any magic while I was using 3/4. At around dinner time, Sting and I stopped training.

"Can we go back to your place? I'm hungry." Sting said.

"Why my place? Can't you eat at a restaurant?" I grumbled.

"Because it's free." Sting replied.

"Fine. Just wait at my apartment for a bit. I just need to go to the guild."

Sting and I went different ways.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi Lucy. How's your injury?" Mira asked.

"Sore."

"Where did you go?"

"Uhhh... The park." I said.

Mira didn't look convinced but handed me a glass of water. I drank it quickly and headed back to my apartment. To my surprise, Sting wasn't destroying or eating anything. He was just sitting on the couch watching TV. His eyes were staring of into space. He didn't realize that I entered the room.

"Sting? Sting?" I said.

He snapped out of his trance.

"Oh good. You're back. Make me food!" he said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Make me food. Please." he said.

"Not exactly how I wanted you to beg but ok." I said.

We spent the night like we spent every other night. Arguing about stupid stuff.
The next morning
I opened my eyes slowly feeling something warm around me. I looked and blushes as I saw stings arms around my waist. I looked at the time.11:34 am. I threw Sting off of my bed.

"Oof! Oww! What you do that for blondie?" Sting asked.

"Crap! It's that late already?!" I shouted waking Lector up.

"Why are you so loud?" Sting whined.

"Come on! Get up! It's 11:35 am already!" I shouted.

"What?! I basically slept through and hour and a half of torturing you?!" Sting shouted.

I shot him a glare and went into the washroom to get ready. Somehow, Sting was already done eating by the time I was out of the washroom.

"Good you're done. I'm going to train you extra hard today." Sting smirked.