Chapter 1

This is a Sticy (Sting x Lucy) fanfiction from Fairy Tail. I can't take credit for the plot because I didn't write it. XxDarkAngel1127xX wrote it on Fanfiction.net. It was just about the best Sticy fanfiction I had ever read so I decided to edit and continue it. She (or he) left off in a weird place and I was so angry, so here it is. Don't Leave Me, Chapter 1... Hope you enjoy!

LUCY'S P.O.V.

As I skipped happily down the street, in anticipation, my head was filled with different scenarios of what surprises might await me at the guild. See, today is my birthday and my one-year anniversary with Natsu. I can't wait to see what kind of surprises or festivities they have waiting for me!

As I pushed open the guild doors, though, I didn't see any of that. No streamers, no decorations, no cake, no balloons, no presents, no nothing except... Natsu and Lisanna kissing towards the center of the room. I felt my eyes go wide as my heart dropped. I could hear my heart shatter as everyone in the room turned to me. My chest was tight from lack of air, but I couldn't find it in me to let go of the breath I was holding as I was rendered speechless. Why...?

Before I had the chance to turn around and leave without a word, Natsu must have noticed the change in atmosphere and broke the heated kiss with Lisanna, turning his head, his eyes quickly meeting with my horrified, huge ones. His own eyes widened at me standing there and I hear him say,

"L-Lucy! I-I can explain this." He stammered, letting go of Lisanna as he ran over to me. I felt my eyes sting as expected tears flooded my vision. I felt my composure break as I angrily shook my head, shouting,

"How!? How, Natsu!? How can you explain this?!" More tears poured out of my eyes as I looked down and stepped away from him in betrayal.

"Luce, Luce, no, c-c'mon, let me explain... I love you. Y-You, know that right?" Natsu stuttered frantically, bending down trying to meet my eyes as he continued, "But I've always loved Lisanna... You know that... But I really do love you, too!" He defended. I looked back up and him, rolling my eyes, shouting,

"No, Natsu, stop! If you'd rather have Lisanna over me, then fine!" I didn't bother trying to keep my voice down, I wanted the whole guild to hear this. "I quit the team, and I quit being your girlfriend," I spat angrily, my voice breaking and warbling as I spoke. I gave him one final look before turning and running. I felt like the world was falling out from beneath me as I ran, my mind replaying the kiss over and over in my head, my legs carrying me farther and farther, trying to carry me far enough to escape the memory and the pain...

STING'S P.O.V.

Days off are the worst. I can never find anything to do to fill the time. You have no freakin idea how boring listening to the constant drama going on at Sabertooth is. Gets old real fast. And Rouge is such a bookworm, he's no fun...

So, regrettably, I took a train to Magnolia just to see if someone if someone from Fairy Tail wanted to fight, especially Natsu. He's always in the mood to fight.

Although, I decided to get off a couple stops before the station as my motion sickness was acting up. Groaning, I stumbled into the forest in what I hoped was the direction of Fairy Tail.

Ugh, I can't believe I actually took a train willingly.

I thought to myself in regret as I propped myself up against a tree, waiting for the nausea to pass.

Slowly, I started walking again as I tried to focus on anything other than throwing up, using the trees to help me walk. I was starting to slowly feel better, almost normal, before hearing something.

I stilled and listened to a faint rustling, that grew louder as did someone's footsteps and breathing. Someone's coming, fast! I realized in alarm, preparing to defend myself if I needed to.