Chapter 10.2 : Hidden

CHAPTER TEN . Two

"Lisa, are you listening?"
Jonas leaned to the edge of his bed and crossed his arms over his chest, he fixed his eyeglasses, the corner of his lips lifted into a gentle smirk.

"Do you really want to pass anatomy?"
He said amused, still looking at the girl who was dazed in her own thoughts.

Lisa blinked at him for a few times before she gets what Jonas has been trying to say, he tilt his head like he's waiting for her to respond.

"Y-Yes! Of course."
She answered, smiling sheepishly.

"Then I need you with me, Lisa. I need you to concentrate, we're almost over."
He guaranteed and went back to the notes he prepared for her.

The truth is, Lisa loves science that's why she even chose medicine as her course. She and Jimin was a study freak back when they were in highschool but then they grow up and everything were fucked up.

At least that's what she remembered, the two of them often goes to Nathaniel's home to study, they were close but she started dating his best friend then she lost focus and Jimin became addicted with cars & race.

She secretly enjoys their classes and surely loves anatomy but she didn't know what it came to her mind to act dumb in front of Jonas Jeon.

His teaching method is very clear and easy to understand, she gotta applaud the guy even if she just spend the most of her time staring at his sharp jaw and pretty eyes.

After 30 minutes of explaining everything she needs to know, Jonas handed her a paper with questions on it about their lesson.

"Can I get a prize if I get a high score, teacher?"
She teased him, putting the paper down while checking the questions on it.

"Only if you perfected it, name whatever you want."
He motivated her and Lisa smiled at Jonas with a glint of playfulness in her eyes.

She look at the questions again and Lisa surely knows every one of it.
"Really?" She played along as she started answering.

Not long after Lisa put the paper back to Jonas, she watched his lips pursed together into a thin line and Lisa bite back the smile.

"I think I need more lessons with you don't you think, teacher?"
She propped her elbows to the study table and cupped her both cheeks. Lisa saw all the wrong answers she purposely put as she studied his features again.

"Well, at least you tried."

"Can I get my prize?"

"You won't."

"Why?"
She whined.

"You didn't get a perfect score, Lisa."

"Fine, I'll get it next time."
Jonas fixed his notes and books before lifting his gaze to look at her, she was already staring.

Then they heard a ringing phone, she was fast to snatched it before he could take it. Lisa spared a quick glance to the caller and decided to turned his phone off.

"Lisa Hearst, what are you trying to do?"
He asked with a confused frown.

"It's disturbing our study session."
Lisa answered right away without looking at him, she also fixed her things when Jonas leaned forward and held her wrist.

"No, I mean. What are you trying to do? You're always after me these days."

"Are you mad?"

"No, of course not. It's just that, I'm not used to it."
He said truthfully. Looking away as he take his hold off her.

"Does it makes you uncomfortable?"
Lisa watched him, leaning his back on the edge of the bed Jonas stares at his fingers down his lap.

"A little."
His voice was soft and low. Lisa was surprised and mixed emotions filled her, but most of all she doesn't feel nice.

It halted her from moving.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry it came out that way."
She was ashamed and Lisa quickly put her things back inside her bag. It's the first time someone said that to her.

"I'll just go then, thank you for teaching me."
She stood up and put her bag on her shoulder before scurrying away from him but Jonas also stood up and caught her wrist, stopping her.

"Hey Lisa..."
The girl avoided his gaze and just focuses on his carpeted floor.

"Wait— I mean, you can stay."
He tried saying but the girl wasn't listening. She was again dazed in her own thoughts.

"Let me go, Jeon."
She pleaded, but Jonas walked in front of her. Mind were still filled with confusion and curiosity.

Lisa Hearst is an enigma to him. A big puzzle he can't put it through, what does she really want from him?

"I'm sorry, I was rude. Lisa, you used to ignore me okay? You don't spend time with the people out of your circle, you don't even spare a glance with someone like me, and you hate my sister, so why all of a sudden you're giving all of your attention to me? So I'm sorry if I am so confused right now, I don—"
Lisa didn't even let him finish of what he's trying to say when she grabbed him by the neck and smashed her lips to his.

All she understood was that he's confused and she needed to explain. This is how she can easily show what needed to be shown.

With her eyes closed, sparks flew around them, and her heart fluttered.

Then she felt him moved, returning the kiss. It was soft, not demanding but more inquisitive. Her heart leap with giddiness when Jonas pulled her by the waist. It was intended as a short kiss, but well obviously it won't work out that way anymore when Lisa open her mouth and Jonas nibbled her lower lip as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

Lisa is very new to the feeling and so is Jonas Jeon.

But the fireworks stopped when they heard a loud knocks from his door and the both of them was fast to break the kiss.

"Hey JK are you there?! Mom's looking for you, she said she wanted your help at the kitchen!"

They were still catching their breath when Alex, his twin sister tried to twitched the knob of his door, luckily it was locked.

"I—"
He tried talking while trying to calm his ragged breathing and Lisa quickly nodded her head.

"Yeah, you should go."
She said breathless.

"How about you?"

"I'll wait here."