The Prince of War

Hey guys, I have been having a lot of ideas and I was just wondering which one of these would you like the most. Most of the stories ar action/thriller some fantasy/adventure stories. Maybe romance, I dunno.

PLEASE NO STEALING IDEAS. THESE ARE ALL MY IDEAS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT I PUT UP FOR ADOPTION. ALSO 10 VOTES OR MORE THEN I'LL GET STARTED.

I'll update as I go along but for now, here it is.

This is a Fantasy/Adventure book. Hope you enjoy :)

~~~

The Prince of War

     They have no country. They have no flag. They have no reason. They have no Honor. They show no mercy. They're said to be demons from the edges of hell. There is no stopping them.

    A great evil has befallen upon Casteilla as an army of un-heavenly beings descend into the lands. They come from no nation, they fly no banner. The only thing that they know is that in the first week thousands have died, and they're not appearing to stop.

    Why not try talking to them? The Elves tried, their forests now lay in ashes, their race on the brink of destruction.

    Why not just let them pass without a fight? The Dwarfs tried that too, now half their population works in the gold mines as slaves.

     Why not fight back? They are, but every 'thing' they kill, five take its place.

     The human kingdom of Casteilla has fought back, but it is no use. There military is powerful, using weapons and tricks they've never seen before. The men countless, almost appearing out of thin air to do their unknown masters bidding. They're thirst for blood never quench as they slaughter man women and child. Just as the sun rises every morning it is almost certain these foreign invaders will conquer, and destroy everything in their path.

     There is no hope.

     Or is there....

     As the army of demons reach the gates of the capital of Casteilla a forgotten prophecy comes to pass. One of how a prince of shame will come to the aid of his people in the time of their greatest time of need. One of how the prince will rise against the threat and will go through pains and triumphs in his journey to free his people. It is said he shall wield his sword and push back the threat of the enemy once and for all...

     But it also proclaims a hard journey full of death and sorrow, a journey at which he will experience the most pain he will ever feel; a journey at which he might not survive.

    The time has arrived, and the Prophecy must be fulfilled. The ending however, rests on the princes shoulder, whether he shall become victorious and free his people, or watch as his home burns to the ground. Their is no telling how it will end, when it will end. No one knows if they will survive our not, no one knows how long they have; but they know one thing:

    Only one man can do this, only one man can fight this battle and protect not only his people, but for every race and species out there from extinction. For he is the king of kings, the god of battle, he is; The Prince of War.