Little Secret ~ Draco Malfoy

ابدأ من البداية

When things started to shake on the shelves and burst into flames for no reason he had to tell her. Of course having her husband lie to her all theses years tore her apart along with their marriage. Then of course when Jessi was eleven she got the letter from Hogwarts and her mother freaked out that her child would be away from her for a year. Growing up the south her mother wasn't fond of sending her child off to a 'boarding school' of sorts.

Her father tried to explain to her mother that it was necessary for Jessi to go so she could learn how to use her powers but her mother wasn't hearing it and it put even more stress on their marriage until it finally broke apart one night when they were trying to work things out. Her mother insisted that he be completely honest with her about everything and so he did along with the confession that he primarily liked men until she came along. That was the last straw and they split and her mother left leaving him to take care of his seven children.

But Jessi has had a happy childhood. She's loved by her older brothers and her father and is happy that he has found love in Nicholas. Though sometimes she does miss her mother and wishes that she still had her around for certain things a girl needs her mother for.

But she realized that her mother just couldn't handle it and she's ok with it which I think is why she hates drama. After having something like that happen to you....trivial things just don't seem worth worrying over.

Deepest Secret (that no one knows): Hmm...let's c. Well if you want you can make her bisexual. Or maybe that she volunteers down at St. Mungo's to read in the childrens ward when Dumbledore let's her. You can pick either one or both if you'd like. I tried to give you a sweet option and an edgy option. That way you go have creative flow either way.

Other (anything else I need to know about you): Hmm I don't really think there's anything else you should know about her. Man I've never really thought out all this information for a character before. Basically for Jess I'd just got up the basic looks and personality but this was good for me. It'll help me develop her a little more, haha.

Ending (happy, sad, curious): Well I'm gonna say happy...I know terribly predictable of me but I'm out of my sad, dark mood and I'm looking for a little sunshine, haha.

Mood (happy, depressed, dark): Again I'm gonna say happy but like if you wanna start dark and depressed and angry I'm ok with that too.

Era (The Golden Trio, Maruaders, etc.): Well I'm gonna say Maruaders but if you want Remus to be older than Jessi that I'm ok with it being Golden Trio. All you'll need to do is message me and I'll adjust some things for you.

The book it is set in: I don't really know what you mean by this. Like a specific part of the book? I don't really care. You have creative liberty to go wherever you want to with it.

Any event you want to happen in your oneshot (opional): Go nuts! Do what you want, haha. I trust you with it.

I walked through the corridors of Hogwarts, this year I was definitely not going to let HIM ruin my year. HE always does something that either pisses me off or makes me miserable. I wasn't paying attention to the people around me so it surprised me when I ran into someone and my things went all over the floor.

"I'm so sor- oh..." I started to apologize but realized that it was only Draco.

I bent down and started to pick up all my stuff. "Let me help." Draco offered and started to pick up the splay of papers that were scattered everywhere.

"Just my luck, now I have to reorganize those." I grumbled when I saw how out of order they were.

"What's it for?" He asked and I looked up into his gorgeous eyes. I looked away so I wouldn't get lost in them.