Paparazzi ~A Nick Jonas Oneshot~

Name: Mikala

Age: 17

Race/ Species: White

personality: pretty shy but will open up and become more outgoing after awhile of knowing someone. i am not very popular but i have a few close friends here and there

Family: Mom, Colton (14), Nolen (12), Jonathun (5) (my three brothers)

Friends: Lucy

Enimeies: None

Crush: Nick Jonas

Looks (read what is below first): i am 5'8, have brown eyes and hair, i am pretty skinny. my hair is layered.

"Mika!" (Which sounds like Mick-A) Stephanie, one of my closest friends exclaimed closing my locker as she came up to me.

I fidgeted slightly and looked up at her through my long eye lashes and the misplaced hair in my face. "What?" I questioned timidly. She was oddly too hyper for a monday morning at school.

"You'll never believe what happened!" She squealed and I looked at her strangely.

"Never believe what?" I questioned. I redialed my locker combo and pulled out the remaining things I needed for school today before closing it.

"I, Stephanie Lilly-Ann Steele, am going to be singing with THE Jonas brothers!" She squealed and jumped around some more before realising I wasn't reacting as she'd probably thought I would.

"O...kay?" I questioned timidly.

"Ok?! OK?!! Is that all you have to say?" She asked, bewildered.

I giggled a little. "It's not like It's a big deal." I defended myself.

She huffed. "Whatever." She said and ccrossed her arms, pouting. After a minute she turned back to her giddy self and said. "I'm going to go meet them friday. I want you to come with me, it'll be a good way to break you out of your shell." She said bluntly, happily.

"Tomorrow?" I asked, confused.

"Yes!"

"...Fine..." I reluctantly agreed. She would have just forced me to go anyway.

...

I woke up to the sound of Stephanie fretting over my clothes. "Steph?" I questioned, waking up instantly. "What are you doing...?"

"Picking out what you're going to wear today. " She happily replied.

I groaned and threw a pillow at her. "Go away." I groaned out and pulled a pillow over my head.

After 15 minutes of Stephanie repeatedly trying to get me to get up I finally did. I put on my own outfit on and - a compromise to wearing what I wanted to wear - let her do my hair. I never wore make up. After half an hour of her trying to get my hair to obey her comands, Stephanie gave up.

"Do whatever you want to it." She said tossing her hands up in frustration.

"Okay." I said smiling and pulled my favorite beanie onto my head, solving my cowlick problem. (Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35976495

She rolled her eyes and we walked down stairs. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the Leggo walffles from the freezer. I put two in the toaster and watched as Stephanie argue with my little brother, Nolen, about the all time best movie. They'd do that occasionally when she was over. I think it was just to entertain him, but who knows anymore, right?