Girl on Top ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~

Start from the beginning

I laughed. "I’m sorry to say but you obviously don’t know crap." I said directing it towards Joe.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"This is my older brother, you can’t call what we have true love. It’s called family love. Get it?" I questioned and all four guys seemed shocked.

Charlie was the first to recover and he just laughed. "To think my little sis would set a celebrity straight." He said, chuckling.

Kevin just laughed alongside him. "I’m sorry for what Joe said." Nick apologized to us and I shrugged.

"So what are you doing in a little town like this?" Charlie asked them.

"We had a concert last night and our hotel is in this town." Kevin explained then added. "We passed here yesterday and I wanted to check it out."

I nodded. "This music store is a pretty awesome place, so I don’t blame you." I told him and he laughed.

"So do you just work here our something?" Nick asked me and I laughed a little.

"Our dad owns the shop; I help him whenever I can." I said shrugging.

"That’s cool." He replied and at the same time Charlie, Joe, and Kevin were giving each other knowing looks.

Third Person

Charlie, Kevin, and Joe whisper about how they could get Nick and Parker together. "I’m shocked." Nick said to Parker as they hung out at the cashier desk.

"How so?" She asked him, curiously.

"You don’t seem to care that I’m famous. Why is that?" He asked her.

"Wouldn’t you like to know." She said and smirked. The bell rang and they all turned to see a man walking in and Parker perked up even more. She shot up and ran to give him a hug. "You’re late." She complained.

He chuckled. "I know, I’m sorry, I was caught up talking to an old friend of mine." He explained and Parker sighed.

"Hey, Dad." Charlie said, greeting their father.

Their father grinned and gave Charlie a hug. "What are you doing here, son?" He asked Charlie.

Charlie gave him a false hurt look and said, "Why does everyone ask me that?"

"It’s because you never do anything without a reason." Parker said and Charlie stuck his tongue out at her.

"You be quiet." He told her, she rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I don’t have to listen to you." She said and he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Dad this is the Jonas Brothers. They were in town and wanted to check out our stuff." She introduced them.

Their father smiled and shook each of their hands. "It’s nice to meet you."

Just then the bell rang again and in walked two guys and a girl. "Hey!" Parker exclaimed and gave each one a hug. It got silent once the three newcomers noticed the Jonas Brothers. "Guys this is Joe, Kevin, and Nick. JoBros these are my besties, Mari, Drew, and Shay." She introduced and they nodded to each other.

"This is so bizarre!" Joe exclaimed and we all raised our eyebrows at them.

"How so?" Mari asked as she hopped up onto the cashier desk. Charlie walked over to her and gave her a hug. Mental ‘Awwwww’.

"None of you seem to care that we’re famous. Normally we have at least one person fawning over us." Joe explained and we all laughed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble guys but we’re pretty chill." Shay said and we agreed while Parker and Charlie’s father went to answer a phone call.