"Maya..? What happened?" I said, now concerned and scared.

"I thought you should talk to her about this matter. She has been blocking out Larry recently."

I knew it.

"And Larry has been thinking about proposing to Ms. Fey. I don't want his heart to shatter, but I don't want her to continue hurting him. You're her sister, so...I suppose it would be best for you to confront her about this."

"Of course. I'll find time." I smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Aya. I'm sorry if I scared you a bit." He tilted his head with a small smile.

"Not gonna lie...I was a bit scared." I admitted.

"Ah, well, no need." He stood up. "I'm perfectly safe. Especially when you're carrying my own child."

I smiled. "You're gonna be a helicopter dad, aren't you?"

He looked down, smirking. "I might be a bit overprotective."

Bet on that?

"Alright, Dad--"

I stopped myself before I could say anything else.

Here, peachies. Have some dirty jokes ahead.

"What was that?" Miles looked up at me.

"N-nothing! It's nothing..heh.." I nervously chuckled.

"You're not good at hiding." Miles crossed his arms, tapping his finger. "Tell me what it was."

"I....almost called you Daddy....Daddy Miles.." I gulped.

"Daddy Miles? How...erotic." Miles smirked.

I gasped. "You're dirty! Keep that talk away from our baby!"

You're safe now, innocent peachies. I love you all❤️

"I'm sorry, darling." He smiled and kissed my lips.

I returned a kiss and held his ringed hand.

"Happy to be my wife, hm?" He asked, looking down at his hand.

"Of course. I've always waited for that moment. You're happy to be my husband, right?"

"Of course, darling. Why shouldn't I?" He kissed my cheek.

I smiled in response since words weren't enough to express how happy he makes me.

"Now, shall we return to the offices?" He kissed my hand as if we were at some type of formal event.

"Of course, Prince Miles." I chuckled.

He walked with me, hand in hand.

"Actually, when I was younger, people said I looked like a prince." He said, looking up a bit.

"Is that so?" I smiled at him.

"Mhm. But I never found myself a princess. And I wasn't looking for one, anyway." He shrugged.

"Hey...I was wondering...how is Franziska?" I asked. "I hadn't seen her in a long time.."

"Ah...I actually think the same. I have my own apartment, but she hasn't come to visit. I'm sure she has to be living alone in the Von Karma mansion." Miles sighed.

"Alone? Isn't Manfred there with her?"

"Not anymore. He was packing for Germany, when he suffered some sudden attack in his body. He's currently recovering in the hospital, but for an age like his...I'm afraid he may not make it."

I didn't like him that much but...what about Franziska? And that day he was sad...I wonder what happened.

"That's...devastating." I looked down.

"If he does die, I promise Franziska I will channel him for her."

"That's sweet, Aya. You're a lovely girl." Miles smiled at me.

"A-ah, it's nothing. Anything to make someone happy. Plus, it's nothing new. I've channeled for sad children who just wanted to see their mom or dad again. And, I promised Apollo I would channel his dad."

"You did?"

"Mhm. Apollo is like...my own son. I'd do anything for him. Especially if it means it will make him happy." I stopped at the door.

"You're gonna be a fantastic mother. I'm sure of it." He trailed a finger through my hair, tucking a strand behind my ear.

He opened the door, and Apollo ran to me, hugging me.

"Ms. Aya! Thank you!" He smiled brightly.

"E-eh?! For what?!"

"Just...thank you! Thank you for taking care of me and letting me take care of Charley! You're the best mother ever!" He squeezed me, but I didn't mind.

A smile grew on my face and I wrapped my arms around him.

Miles smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. "You really are a family to him."

"Mhm. Hey, Apo! I think I can channel now! What do you think about that?" I asked happily.

"Ayabird is gonna channel? I'm excited."

Mia!

"Mia!" I spoke my thoughts.

"I finally decided to go public. But not before I meet my....one." She blushed a bit.

"Oooooh, Mia got a boyfrieeeeeeeeend." I teased with a smirk.

"N-no! W-well, maybe....but I don't even know if he's still alive from what I heard." Mia turned her head to the side.

"Do you have any idea to whom she's talking about?" I whispered to Miles.

"Must be Diego Armando- or Godot, since he's more known by that address. He was a fellow defense lawyer of Ms. Feys. Rumors said they fell in love shortly after their first case. But Dahlia Hawthorne poisoned him. He's been in a coma ever since. But I'm sure he woke up."

Dahlia....fucking Dahlia!

"Oh. Well, I'll make sure she meets him again!" I clenched my fist determinedly.

"Ms. Aya! Let's channel!" Apollo hopped around like a little puppy impatiently waiting for it's ball.

"Go on, Ayabird. Go channel. I'm excited." Mia crossed her arms with a smile.

"Right. No one come into the kitchen. Except for Apollo." I chuckled, opening the door to the kitchen.

Apollo followed me, and I closed the door.

"Is it safe, Ms. Aya?" He asked, sitting on the floor.

"Of course. I have the most power in the Fey family. I know what I'm doing." I smiled, sitting down on the floor as well.

"Alright. I trust you, Ms. Aya!" He smiled.

I smiled again, and closed my eyes, focusing on the channeling.

It didn't take long for the spirit to reach my body. It was almost as if they were reaching out to me already, desperate to be channeled.

I wish I could've seen Apollo's happy face when he saw his true father, but I couldn't.

I hope he was happy, though.