Beach massage

The whole Hermitcraft server decided to have a beach hangout, to get away from all the building and work. This was something they all were definitely in need of. 

Grian was packing the last bits of stuff into his bag, He had a large towel, a tube of sunscreen, a blanket, a sun-umbrella and a few snacks in his bag. He already had his mid-thigh, red swim trunks and black flip-flops on, with a white t-shirt on too. Knowing he had everything, he made his way to the beach, where everyone had been waiting for him.

"Hey guys!" Grain giggled. Everyone greeted Grian, and they started to set up their blankets and sun-umbrellas. Grian made sure to set up his stuff right next to Mumbo. What everyone doesn't know is that Grian has developed a bit of a crush on his redstone-genius, how could he not? Grian saw Mumbo as brilliant, handsome, funny, trustworthy, and every single other positive adjective out there. 

As he jabbed his umbrella into the ground, he saw a mesmerising scene beside him. Mumbo was taking his shirt off. Grian blushed heavily as he took in every single inch of Mumbos torso, he simply couldn't look away. Well until Mumbo caught him staring, which made Grian look away quickly. Grian took his own shirt off too, maybe to make Mumbo look at him, maybe because is was quite a hot day in the Hermitcraft server. probably to make Mumbo look at him though.

Grian took out his sunscreen, putting it on his arms, chest and legs. Then an idea popped into his head.

"Hey Mumbo can you help me?"  Grian asked looking to the side at Mumbo who had been unpacking his bag.

"Sure, what do you need help with?" Mumbo replied.

"I need help putting this sunscreen on my back" Grian tried his best not to smile, but he did feel his cheeks get a bit red.

"Oh, ok" Mumbo stood up and walked over to Grain and sat behind him. Grian handed Mumbo his sunscreen, which Mumbo lathers on his hands. The second Mumbo's hands made contact with Grian's back, Grain shivered, already enjoying this. Mumbo made his way from his shoulders, slowly down to his lower back, circling his hands. Both him and Mumbo were beet red. 

"Grian I noticed your back is quite stiff, want me to give you a little massage?" Mumbo asked.

"S-sure" 

Mumbo began at Grian's shoulders again, digging his thumbs into his muscles in circles. Grian had to bite his fist to hold down his moans. Mumbo was very good at this. Too good. 

"Im gonna need you to lay down for this bit"

Grian layed down on his stomach, feeling Mumbo straddle him. He almost jumped from the sudden action. Mumbo went onto his shoulder blades, massaging them with this palms in an upwards action. Moving on to his mid-back, Mumbo massaged a bit harder causing Grian moan out loud. Mumbo stopped in his tracks.

"Y-you alright there?" Mumbo stuttered.

"Don't stop" Grian squeaked.

Mumbo smirked, going lower and lower until finally finishing. He sat off grian's back and Grian sat back up.

"You're really good at massaging" Grian said, feeling his neck enjoying the way his back felt.

"If you want I can massage something of yours else later on" Mumbo winked and walked away to join the rest of the Hermits, leaving Grian a flustered mess.

Needless to say, Grian did take him up on that offer.