Sleepless night

Grian's POV

I can't sleep. Its now 3 am and I'm just laying here after I woke up from a REALLY SCARY nightmare I had. You know what? Im going to to Mumbo's base, this is useless if I'm just going to get another scary nightmare. I quickly grab my elytra and a few rockets and flew off to Mumbo's base. As I approached his huge base, I gently landed on the ground and walked into his base. I hope he doesn't think I'm here to prank him.

"Mumbo?" I whisper as I enter his bedroom.

"Grian is that you? why are you here at such a late time?" Mumbo spoke in a rough voice 

"I got a nightmare and I can't sleep" 

"You came here just to tell me that?" He rose a brow

"No I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"

"Thats a bit forward Grian, take me out to dinner first" He chuckled

I walked closer to his bed "Can I sleep with you?"

He looked around for a second. "Fine, hop in" he said, opening up his sheets. I blushed at the fact that Mumbo only sleeps with his underwear on.

I layed down on the bed and he put the sheets back over me.

"Thank you" I said politely, he just 'hmm'ed in response.

I tried to sleep but after a few minutes I knew it wasn't going to work. I wonder if he'd let me cuddle up into him? hmmm. I shuffle closer to him, putting my head on his chest. I felt him stiffen up when I do so. I can feel his heart beat become faster. He took a deep breath and turned his body to face me, putting his arm around me. I instantly felt safer and warmer. 

"You're comfortable" I say into his chest, feeling myself drift off into sleep.

Third person POV

Mumbo barely got any sleep at night, but he was glad that Grian slept well. He had to admit that he was enjoying that almost as much as Grian was. He hoped this wasn't a one time thing.