The return of the crazy old Lady

Start from the beginning

I run to catch her up, and Mistake places a chair for her.

-"I am going to make her some tea. How long now since the two of you know about each other." Mistake asked.

-"Ruby knows about me since you disappear." - I answer Mistake's question giving Ruby a chance to recover, her hand is burned again, and I place her hand on mine to heal.

-"What about you young Garmadon, how long since you know you are the Dragon?"

-"Over 2 weeks. How long did you know I was the Dragon?" - I asked her while Ruby drinks the Tea.

-"Since you become the Green Ninja!"

-"What?" - both Ruby and I shouted at her.

-"WHAT! - I was not supposed to interfere in your business, I was only here to guide the 2 of you, once you have touched each other for the first time. But I had to wait for the right time the two of you to meet and fulfil your destiny. I did, however, try to avoid you getting tangled by the evil princess, but you wouldn't listen, too stubborn just like your father."

-"Thanks!" - I said a bit cross.

-"But, you called me a few days before you disappeared... I thought would be something to do with the Dragon" - Ruby tells Mistake

-"And what did I told you?"

-"You asked to come here."

-"And did you come when I asked you?"

-"No"...

-"Exactly, if you have had, you would have found him about to die here in this table" - She taps the table I was once laid when my father almost killed me - "you would have touched him, and open your powers because he was unconscious, you would have healed him, and he would know who you were straight away... But NO!!!.. None of you ever listen to me... Oh well! I suppose destine took care of itself. I guess you couldn't find Sorla either, could you?"

-"Who's Sorla?" - I asked

-"The other Guardian." - Ruby answered. -"no we didn't, I looked everywhere in Moridunum, she wasn't there, do you know where she is."

-"when Garmadon hit me, he somehow affected the twin power, and Sorla probably has been trapped as well. Who is helping you?"

-"Misako and Master Wu."

-"These two would take ages to figure this out."

-"I couldn't do much by myself either, Misako is helping a lot." - Ruby said to Mistake looking at me for support, I can see she is getting cross at Mistake.

-"Mistake! We might have taken the long way, but the important thing is that we are together now." - I said embracing Ruby, backing her up.

Mistake was staring at me, and then to Ruby .

-"Young Garmadon, would you please give my Tea shop clean up and place all chairs where they belong, I need some time alone with the Lupa."

I raised my brown to Ruby, asking her in my thought if she was OK with that, she nods. Again Mistake looks from Ruby to me and to Ruby again and walks away, Ruby follows her.

[Kim]

Though my chicken pie ended up very good, it was only Nya, Jay, Sensei and Misako that joined us for dinner. Kai took off as soon as he found out Cole was in the kitchen, Pixal and Zane went out on a date, and Lloyd and Ruby haven't come back yet from the meeting they went to in Ninjago Medical School, though Pixal was with them and she was back long ago. I only guess they took a detour to spend some time alone, just the two of them.