EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING

"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."― C.S. Lewis

Back to the hospital [Ruby]

-"ready?" - I asked Harumi

-"ready!" - she answered

I hold tidy to Lloyd's hand, and telepathic call for his unconscious mind, I have blurred all the surroundings and disguised myself just in case, I choose a husky form, my own version of what would be The Lupa.

He responded to my call and walked into a trance, in the form of a beautiful golden sand beach I am projecting to them. I silenced my own mind, and conceal myself allowing them privacy, and waited for Harumi's call.

[Lloyd]

I am not sure what is going on, the last thing I can remember was Ruby letting me in Harumi's room, and leaving after a few checks on the life support equipment.

Then I felt my legs wobble, and I forced myself to sit down in the chair beside the bed.

I blink my eyes, as I heard my name from a familiar voice, yet I couldn't recognise who it was from, And then I am somewhere else, a beautiful golden sand beach, I can smell the salty sea ... I walked towards where the voice came from, and I see Harumi.

She is sitting in a swinging chair watching the sunset on the horizon.

-"Hey!" - she greets me with a smile

-"Rumi! - where are we?" - I asked her

-"somewhere, between worlds" - she answered making space for me to sit beside her.

-"is that another nightmare, where any minute from now you will turn against me?"

-"no" - she let go a soft giggle - "it is not one of your nightmares, not a dream either "

-"is this real?"

-"as real as it can be when 2 people are in a different dimension"

-"why am I here?"

-"I asked for you?"

-"how did I get here?"

-"Gosh! Do you really have to make so many questions?" She laughed at me "we had a little help, and we don't have much time."

-"help, from whom?" - she gives a hard stare

-"come on Lloyd! I have promised to keep a secret, don't ask me any more questions, I asked for you here because I need to talk to you."

-"ok, carry on"

-"Lloyd, do you still love me?"

My heart skipped a bit, why is she asking me that, right now, couldn't she asked me about the weather or how long has she been in the hospital for, or any other small talk... I take a deep breath.

-"Yes, I do, very much so"

-"even after everything I have done to you?"

I nodded, she is looking at me but I find difficult to look into her eyes.

-"yes"

-"so, you can forgive me then?"

-"What do you think? "

-"what I think is no longer important, someone told me you have a big heart"

-"can you forgive me?" I asked back.

-"for what? - for being such a stupid and fall for me?" - we giggled

-"for being the cause of your parent's death, and the reason you turn darker yourself?"