The Doctor

Previously on Ninjago AU:

Guys here! - Jay screamed over to the others.

Cole, Nya and Kay, come next, Kay lights his fire, to make easy to see what are they looking at, a bunch of blonde silvery hair. Cole quick remove the piece of concrete covering the head, and that was when Lloyd and Zane come close. (...on the previous chapter...)

A few hours later...

[The Doctor POV]

I was so tired, all day long, all I had was people dying in my hands while I was trying to save them.

I still have another 2 hours of my shift, and I couldn't wait any longer, though since the "Monster" was released in town, I didn't have any proper break as I was called back to help every time I just reached home".

What now? - I thought to myself watching the ambulance parked at the entrance taking out another patient or corpses...

The paramedic walking in front gives me a folder with notes, I am concentrating on reading: loss limbs, head trauma, collapsed the lungs, possible spine fractures.... - Great! Another death on my hands! - I sigh to myself, feeling helpless.

I look to my 'patient', completely ignoring anybody else around, I Felt her weak pulse, noticing her wrist is also broken. I thought for a while she had blood all around her eyes, but as I Look close I Realize it was paint or some sort of makeup, I Gave another look at the paperwork the paramedic had handled me, and see she has a name, and a title, they normally run a fingerprint checking in the ambulance, if they find a finger, which they did.

The Jade Princess, or The Quiet One, I read to myself, thinking what an irony of events.

-"The Monster releaser hum! - What next, the Monster himself for me to save?" - thought I was still talking to myself only, but I guess I said that aloud, as the answer came from the other side of the stretcher.

-"No, don't worry! - He is already contained in Jail" - said the green eyes guy, I finally noticed following the patient, in a very serious voice.

-"Are you related?" - I asked him pointing to her.

-"Not to her" - he answers me.

I wasn't sure he was trying to be funny, or just annoying, I just ignore, people do/say strange things when they are in shock, and I could see that was the case.

-"Please, you have to let us do our work now" - I said to him, blocking his entrance in the emergency theatre room, a polite way to say "go away". Then I realized his hands were hurt, badly hurt leaving blood drips on the floor - "Please speak to one of the nurses to check your hands", I told him before closing the doors, but he didn't move.

I turn away and start to talk to my team, there was 6 of us, myself, 3 nurses and 2 of my resident doctors, they have already access her initial condition, I didn't need them to tell me, I knew the odds.

After 3 hours or so, we have stabilized her condition, immobilized broken arms, amputated what was left from both her legs and stop the bleeding, suture all wounds, and preparing for a scam to fully access the damage in her brain and spine, to then induced her into a coma.

-"How is she still alive?" - I Heard one of the nurse asking in a rhetoric way.

-"Well, she has a big debt to pay for her crimes! - not only she had released the Monster that destroyed the city, and she has also killed both her adoptive parents " - Said one of my resident doctors

-"The Royal emperors! They gave everything to her, and she killed them! It is unbelievable"- another one complete.

-"How do you guys know all that?" - I asked while injecting pentobarbital into her drip.