Chapter 7

Tatiana POV

I'm sitting in the principals office waiting for my dad to get here. I'm in trouble again. I didn't want to dress for P.E. today and the teacher kept poking at me about how she's going to fail me so I snapped on her and told her to leave me the fuck alone, that she don't run shit and then I got sent to the principals office. They called my dad and I know I'm fucked. He let it slide when I was disrespectful to the principal but he said if it ever happened again, he would beat my ass. Let's just say that my day has been fucked up so far and its only going to get worse.

I'm sitting in the office when the door opens. I turn around, expecting it to be my dad, but its my mom.

Me: Where's dad?

Mom: He was in a meeting and he couldn't leave so he asked me to come.

Me: Oh.

My relationship with my mom is strained. I still haven't gotten over everything and I have little respect for her.

We were called into the office with the teacher and the principal.

They explained everything that had happened to my mom.

Mom: Tatiana, apologize to Mrs. Ferell.

Me: No.

Now, if my dad was here, I would definitely be apologizing, asking this teacher to forgive me for my actions whether I meant it or not.

Mom: Apologize now Tatiana. I'm not going to tell you again.

Me: No I'm not.

Mom: Now Tatiana.

Me: I thought you weren't going to ask again?

Mom: You know that you wouldn't be acting like this if your dad was here.

Me: He's not. I don't have to listen to you.

She turned to the principal and teacher and apologized for me.

Mom: Let's go Tatiana.

I roll my eyes and then get up and follow behind her.

I guess dad had asked her to check my brothers and sisters out too cause she did and then we all went home.

When we got there, we went inside to the living room.

Mom: What the hell was that Tatiana?

Me: What was what, mom?

Mom: Your behavior in that office was unbelievable. You were incredibly disrespectful to everyone in there.

Me: Maybe because I didn't feel anyone in there deserved my respect. Including you.

Mom: Go to your room Tatiana. I'll let your dad handle this when he gets home.

Me: You never could take care of anything involving me. Always having to pass it on over to the next person.

Mom: Go upstairs now Tatiana.

Me: No. I'm leaving.

Mom: No you're not Tatiana. GO UPSTAIRS NOW!

Me: Make me.

She just stood there so I grabbed my jacket and left.

I headed over to Sarah's house. She lives right up the street from us and its just a place to chill out and prepare myself for what's going to happen when my dad gets home.

He's going to kill me.

I should have probably listened to her but I was already getting my ass whooped so why not keep going and see just how far I could go.