Meet the Characters

Tatiana(13) POV

My name is Tatiana Kaliya Johnson and I am 13 years old. I am currently being held in the Madison Juvenile Corrections Facility for girls in Madison, Indiana. I am a troubled child. I got put in for using drugs, selling drugs, underage drinking, and running away. My mom is the one who had me arrested and put in here because she said that I was going down the wrong path and that my being in here for a while would hopefully change my behavior. I know some of u may be wondering where my dad is. Well, I never met him. My mom told him that she was pregnant and then she found out that he was cheating on her so she decided to hurt him by telling him that she had had an abortion and then running away. I think that most of my problems stem from me not having a father figure in my life. I always wanted to meet my dad and have a relationship with him but my mom said that she didn't need him and neither did I so I've never met him and he doesn't even know that I exist. That's enough about me now tho. They about to call everybody in from outdoor rec. Y'all will hear from me soon tho.

Marshawn(40) POV

I'm Marshawn Kahlil Johnson and I am 40 years old. I have 5 kids. 2 girls, Aaliyah and Jordyn, and 3 boys, Kahlil, Marquis, and Paris. Kahlil is 17 and the oldest. Marquis is 16. Aaliyah is 15. Jordyn is 14. And Paris is 13. I'm supposed to have another daughter. But her mom had an abortion after she found out that I was cheating on her with Paris' mom. I was a dog when I was younger and I played both of them but I never thought that Natasha, the one who had the abortion, would ever kill our innocent baby just to get back at me. That shit eats me up inside. We always said that if we had a daughter together, we would name her Tatiana Kaliya. She would have my last name, of course. I haven't forgave Natasha for that and I probably never will forgive her for that. I have to go now but y'all will definitely hear from me later.

Natasha(39) POV

I'm Natasha Anderson and I'm 39 years old. I know y'all all probably already have y'all own lil perception of me as a person from what y'all heard previously and I don't blame y'all. I know that what I did was wrong. Telling him I had an abortion and then just running away and never introducing him to his daughter, is completely wrong. I know that what I did hurt him really bad. But I was hurt by him and hurt by the fact that he was cheating on me and possibly had that other girl pregnant. I just wanted to hurt him and maybe my doing that did go a little overboard but I wasn't thinking. I am going to go visit him now because our daughter is currently in a juvenile detention center. She was using and selling drugs, drinking, and running away all the time. She will be released next Monday and I am not bringing her back into my house. She is toxic to my life, my new husband, and I'm also pregnant right now and I don't want her toxicity around my baby. I need to get ready to leave tho because I am going to be flying down to Atlanta today to visit him and tell him about his daughter.
__________________________________
Hope y'all like it.

Chapter 1 coming soon