Chapter 6

Tatiana POV

We've been here in our dads office for about an hour and a half while he's been in his meetings.

Jordyn: Tati, why did you jump in the fight?

Me: Cause you my sister and I'm riding for you period.

Jordyn: But now you're also suspended and in trouble with dad. You literally put your ass on the line to save me.

Me: I don't give a fuck about getting in trouble. When it comes to any of y'all I'm going.

Jordyn: Thanks sis. I couldn't take both of them bitches. They was big as hell over me.

Me: Yeah they only ganged up on you cause they knew that you could beat either one of they ass one on one.

We looked outside the office and saw our dad coming down the hall so we got back to doing our homework

He walks in as I'm working on my essay and Jordyn is doing something for math or science.

Dad: Get y'all stuff so that we can go.

We started putting all our stuff in our bookbag and we waited for dad to finish getting what he needed so that we can go.

He doesn't seem nearly as pissed as he did earlier today.

We left and headed back to the school to pick up our other siblings.

When we got there, they was already outside waiting.

They all got in and Paris sat next to me.

He tried speaking but I just looked out the window. I'm pissed off at him and he knows this so I don't know why he even trying to talk to me.

Dad finally pulled into the driveway after an awkward drive home.

Dad: Jordyn and Tati go upstairs to my room and wait for me.

Us: Yes sir.

We walk up to the door and he unlocks it.

Me and Jordyn head upstairs to wait in for dad in his room.

We're sitting in silence as we prepare ourselves. I already know that I'm going to get it worse than Jordyn cause I cussed at the principal and was disrespectful.

Dad comes in his room and pulls out one of his chairs to sit in front of us.

Dad: Tatiana, Jordyn, I understand why y'all got into that fight.

Jordyn: You do?

Dad: Yes I do. They tried to gang up on you not knowing that your sister was crazy and would come fight with you.

I laughed.

He turned to me.

Dad: Tati I know that you ain't gon ever let nobody hurt your siblings and I understand why you left class to jump in. I've done the same thing before.

Me: You have?

Dad: Yeah. Tati you're just like me when I was younger. You fight for your family.

Me: So are we in trouble?

Dad: No. Not this time. Y'all know how I am when it comes to fighting and yes you do usually get in trouble for it because I believe that you should walk away no matter what. But I know that it wasn't no walking away from that fight. They would've jumped you, Jordyn, and they could've hurt you if Tati didn't jump in.

He pulled out phones out and gave them back to us.

We got up to walk out his room and he stopped me before I walked out.