Chapter 2

Tatiana POV

Its Friday and my mom is coming for a visit. She hasn't came to visit me in over 6th months so I was kinda surprised when she said that she was coming and then she also said that she had someone for me to meet.

I'm a lil scared to be getting outta here in a couple days because I know that I have changed a lot since I been in here but I still have really bad anger issues and like some of the smallest things things can set me off. And I'm scared that I might fall back in with the wrong crowd again.

While I wait on my mother to get her, I go out to the rec room where everyone else is.

My friend, Sarah, was in there sitting at one of the tables, waiting for her family to come and see her.

I went and sat next to her.

Me-Wassup boo?

Sarah-Nun much. Just waiting on them to come get me when my mom get here.

Me-Yea same. My moms coming and she said that somebody else is coming too.

Sarah-Do u know who?

Me-Nope. She said that it was somebody I needed to meet but I don't really know who.

Sarah was going to respond when an officer called out both of our names. They had us walk out with our hands folded behind our backs.

They led us both downstairs to where the visiting room is.

Sarah ran over to her parents and her lil sister and hugged them.

I walk over to my mom, her husband, and another man who I don't know.

I speak to them all and then I sit down. If y'all haven't already guessed, I don't have a very good relationship with my mother and I just don't like her husband.

Mom-Tatiana,  I want to introduce u to Marshawn Johnson, your dad.

Me-My dad?

I turn to look at him.

Me-You're my dad?

Him-I am. Its great to finally meet u Tatiana.

I got up and hugged him. I'm happy to finally have him in my life. Like my stepfather would try to come in and act like he was my dad and try telling me what to do but I would never listen to him and just do what I wanted cause I didn't like him and I barely like my mother.

He hugged me back tight.

Mom-Tati, you're going to be living with your dad from now on once u get outta here. I don't want u and your toxic behavior around me, my husband, or my newborn child. I want u completely out of my life.

I smile.

Me-U know u could have just said that u didn't want me to come back to that same environment that I was in before I came in here. Or that u just wanted to see me do better so you're sending me to live with my dad. But no. U just don't want me no more and that's ok. Its cool.

Mom-Tatiana, u should already know that I don't want u after all of the things that u have done.

Me-Ok. I made mistakes. That's not something that should be continuously thrown up in my face. And it definitely doesn't make u saying that u don't want me right.

Mom-I don't care. Hopefully Marshawn can do something to help fix these behavior issues that u have.

Dad-U know Natasha. U shouldn't be blaming her for any of her "issues" or "problems". U should be blaming yourself.

Mom-I don't have time for this. Goodbye Tatiana and Marshawn.

Her and her husband got up and left and now its just me and my dad sitting here at the table.