Chapter 5

Tatiana POV

Spring break has been over for about 2 weeks now and I am ready for summer break but we have 2 more months before that. My dad woke me up this morning so I could get ready and I caught a bad attitude with him and he said to lose it by the time I came downstairs for breakfast.

I'm going to try to lose it so that he don't beat my ass before I go to school but I really don't even know why the fuck I even have an attitude. I just woke up and I was mad and started back talking my dad and slamming doors and shit.

I got out the shower and dried off. I went in my closet to pull out my uniform. That's one of the main things I hate about this school. I hate having to wear uniforms especially after having to wear one when I was in Madison's.

Our uniform is black bottoms. Girls are only allowed to wear skirts. Then we have to wear red polo button down shirt with a black tie and all black dress shoes. We can only wear gym shoes for P.E. which we have to take everyday and not participating gets you an automatic detention.

I finished getting dressed and then I did my hair. For your hair, boys have to have a clean cut and they can't dye their hair. Girls hair has to be nice and neat and no colors other than their natural hair colors. Also, for our nails, girls can only wear natural colors like a light pink or nude because all other colors are too "distracting". I promise y'all, sometimes I be wanting to get my nails done with all the colors of the rainbow and dye my hair red just to see what they gone really do about it. But my dad would probably never let me dye my hair so if I did it, I would have to hide it from him too. And when he find out that I did it, I'm gon be in hell trouble so that's what's keeping me from doing that.

 And when he find out that I did it, I'm gon be in hell trouble so that's what's keeping me from doing that

Once I finish, I head downstairs for breakfast.

I go in the kitchen and eat what dad had made for breakfast and then we all leave for school.

He drops us off and I go in to the cafeteria.

I buy me and orange juice and then I go to my first hour.

It went by pretty fast and then I went to my math class.

We had a quiz in there today and instead of putting this one in the formative like my teacher normally does, she's putting this one in summative. I am not that good in math so I used a cheat sheet. It was pretty easy to do since I sit at the back of the room.

When this class was over, I went to my next three classes which all dragged on. The bell finally rung and it was time for me to go to lunch.

I walked out to the student center when I seen this girl who looked really familiar.

I walk up to her to speak to her.

I walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder.

She turns around and I damn near jump into her arms.