Chapter 51: Moment I'll treasure

Her lips are insistent against mine, her dominance coming out as she takes the lead. There's so much passion behind this kiss, so much emotion as her lips become a little rough against mine. This is a kiss that shows the pure need for one another, our love for each other. Her hand rests on my cheek whilst the other one grabs my waist pulling me closer to her until our bodies press. Deepening the kiss I open my mouth to her allowing her tongue to explore my mouth for the first time in months. A moan tumbling from my lips as I feel her tongue glides over mine causing heat to head straight to my core. Fuck I missed this. 

She pulls away, the need for oxygen overpowering her want for me. She rests her head against mine and I flutter my eyes open, locking them on her ocean blue orbs. I bite my bottom lip wondering what the hell is going to happen now. All I know is that I want her to kiss me again. "Fuck" she mutters clenching her eyes shut and pulling away from me, I furrow my brows and watch her run her fingers through her hair frustratingly. "I'm sorry" she apologises keeping her voice soft and low, her eyes avoiding mine as they fixate on her trembling hands. 

"I-I shouldn't of d-done t-that" she admits "W-We're suppose to be friends a-and w-working on our friendship and I-I just ruined that, I'm sorry". I take a breath and reach for her hand, she looks up and I shoot her a smile "I love you Sabrina and you know that" I remind her "It was bound to happen one day or another" I shrug causing a small smile to pull at her lips. "I love you too Y/n" she admits softly making my heart skip a beat. I bite my lip and scoot closer to her, "What do you want to do? Do you really think we're ready to be a couple again?" I question "I've hurt you so much and I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness or a second chance to be with you again". I'm scared, that's the truth. I've done nothing but ruin our relationship, nothing but hurt the gorgeous blonde but I love her. She'll always be the one who owns my heart and she trusted me with hers but I broke it, more than once. I'm terrified that the same thing will happen again, but I know that I'll do everything in my power to keep her loved and happy just like I was suppose to.

She shakes her head and cups my face, her thumbs gently running over my skin "You went through hell. You had to deal with something I can't even imagine going through. We were both hurt and it's normal to push people away but we've found our way back to each other and that's all that matters. You're the only thing that matters to me and I already told you this; you are the one I want to live my life with, the one I want to marry, have kids with, you are the one I want to live life with, the one I want by my side throughout all the highs and lows I'm going to face. I want you and that's all". 

There isn't anything I can say after her touching speech. No words that'll leave my mouth will outdo the ones she let out so I do the only thing that can show her how I feel, how she makes me feel. I crash my lips against hers in one swift motion. She gaps against my lips, taking by surprise by my unexpected action. My lips move slowly against hers, treasuring the moment and putting as much emotion and passion as I can into the kiss. I want to make her feel like she made me feel with her words. After all actions speak louder than words. 

"You're mine" she murmurs against my lips pulling away slightly to look at me, our eyes locking as she gazes at me lovingly. "I'll forever love you" she adds causing my heart to swell "Forever you are mine and forever you will have my heart" I whisper caressing her cheek "I'll do anything and everything for you" I promise her before her lips land back on mine. She climbs onto my lap, straddling me as her lips part mine and she dives her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately. 

I grip her waist pulling her body closer to mine. Her lips stray mine moving to kiss my neck, she leaves light feathery kisses as her hands start to bunch up my shirt. She pulls away and throws my shirt over my head, dropping it onto the floor before her lips make their way back to my neck as her hand move to cup my breasts. I moan feeling her delicate, soft hands on my body and her lips on my neck leaving open kisses. I grip her hair. My body craves more of her, wanting to relive how it feels to be intimate with her, feel the connection between us strengthen with each touch. I pull her back and lead her lips back on mine. Our kiss becomes more passionate and desperate as we get lost in one another. Her hand caress my exposed skin, going lower with each stroke making goosebumps rise on my skin. 

She gently pushes me back, leading me back down on the couch as she stays on top of me. Her lips leave mine only to be place back on my skin as she kisses her way down my neck, chest and stomach. Shaking fingers wrap around the waist band of my shorts and panties, slowly beginning to pull them down my legs my heart pounds against my chest. This is happening, we're actually doing this.

I help her, raising my hips and kicking them to the floor. Her delicate fingers rake my legs before they leave and grip my hip. She's hesitant, shaking fingers she's feeling nervous. I grab her chin leading her back to me I kiss her nerves away, I take her hand in mine and coax it between my legs. A moan falling from my lips when she finds my hot center, her fingertips stroking against me. Dragging her index finger, slowly running over my sensitive clit, my stomach tightens with the familiar pleasure that comes with being with her. She continues her teasing movement as I work on removing her clothes, tearing her shirt off of her gorgeous body, her bra goes next and before I'm even able to take anything else off she slides a finger in me. My lips stray from her, a moan escaping my mouth as my head falls back. "Mm" I hum loving the way she moves in and out of me. Adding another finger has my back arching off of the couch, "Fuck I love you" I pant. She smiles and kisses me once more as she keeps working.

I wish I could capture this moment. Were nothing is wrong. Were the only important thing in this moment is to show the other how much you love them. Were nothing else matters as we become so consumed in one other. Nothing can stop our love for one another. In this moment its just her and I, that's it. I might not be able to capture this moment but I know I'll definitely remember it. The way we forgave one another, putting our pride aside as being with the other is more important. Our actions speaking for us as no word ever invented can explain how we feel, nor would they be enough. 

This is a moment I'll treasure. 

I never deserved her forgiveness. I was horrible to her, but it just shows who Sabrina is as a person. We might be young but our love is so strong that we'll constantly fight for each other and not with each other.

"I love you too".

📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷 ~ 📷

Alrighty well that's the end of this book😭😭

It was originally supposed to be really fluffy and cute but I hope you liked the added drama. This was my first Sabrina & Reader story, I hope you liked it as much as I loved writing it.

I really am going to miss it but there will be a NEW SABRINA STORY coming out so keep your eyes wide open for that!

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting !

I LOVE YOU ALL💕