Chapter 25: House

"I love it!" Sabrina gushes as she runs her fingers along the granite counter top of the kitchen in awe. She had been sick for 3 days but today she felt a lot better so I decided to take her to the house I really wanted in hopes that she would as well love it. "This house is perfect" she squeals turning to face me, it turns out she loved the house more than me. "So is this the one?" I question walking towards her and wrapping my arms around her waist, "It depends, do you see us living here?" She questions as a wide smile pulls at my lips, "I see you and I cooking in this kitchen, having breakfast and dinner everyday" I admit before glancing at the living room.

"I see us snuggled on the couch watching a movie in the living room. I see us having a bunch of friends over and hanging out in that pool and I certainly see us in that master bedroom doing what we love" I wink as her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. "I think it's the one, what do you think?" She smiles brightly wrapping her arms around my neck "I think we're buying a house" she admits making my heart swell as I lean down to crash her lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

"I can believe were actually doing this" I say breathlessly gazing into Sab's gorgeous crystal blue eyes. "I'm going to be living with the love of my life" I whisper as I press my forehead against hers. "I'm the love of your life?" She asks shocks as I giggle and nod, "Of course you are, Sab I love you so fucking much and you mean the world to me" her face softens and she presses her lips to mine in a deep passionate kiss.

~📷~

"Ready?" I ask unlocking the door to our brand new house! That's right Sabrina and I got the house 2 weeks after we visited it together. We would've gotten it a lot sooner if Sabrina's and I's schedule wasn't so busy and we had to have a very serious talk with Sabrina's parents and mine about taking this very serious step.

"I've never been more ready" she answers as I open the door, before she can take a step inside I pick her up bridal style causing her to let out a yelp before she laughs, "What are you doing?" She asks, I smile and kiss her cheek, "Trying to make this romantic" I answer as she rolls her eyes playfully. I walk inside and we both glance around our slightly empty house, we still had to bring quite a few things from Sabrina's place to the house and go shopping for decorations.

I gently place Sabrina on the floor and pull her in front of me, wrapping my arms around her waist as I lay my head on her shoulder, she leans against me and intertwines our fingers, "What do you want to do?" I question "Unpack the few boxes we have?" I suggest. Luckily we had a few pieces of furniture that the house came with but we definitely needed to get a lot of things. She shakes her head and turns to face me, "I want to take advantage of our house" she smirks taking a step closer so our bodies are pressed against each other.

"Yeah?" I question looking down at her expectantly, "How would you like to do that?" I ask biting my lip as I gaze at her darken blue orbs that filled with so much want. "I think you know how" she whispers glancing at my lips, Sabrina and I haven't had sex ever since that night we were alone at her house and that was like almost 4 weeks ago. Ever since that day Sabrina always craved more and since we always got interrupted or we were too busy she'd often get sexually frustrated which I have to admit, found quite entertaining.

I press my lips against hers in a much needed kiss that she instantly deepens. My hands fall to the back of her thighs and I pick her up in one swift motion. She tightens her legs around my waist and parts my lips, diving her tongue inside my mouth as I carry her upstairs to our room. I kick the door shut behind us and drop her on the bed causing her to bounce a little and let out a fit of giggles.

"What am I going to do with you my love?" I question looking at her as she settles herself further up the bed whilst I climb on top of her. "Whatever you want" she smirks as I raise my brow, "Hm" I hum leaning down to peck her lips before kissing her cheek and going down to her jaw and neck, leaving a few open kisses along the way. She sighs in pleasure running her fingers through my hair and tugging it.

I pull away annoyed that her shirt is covering that beautiful body of hers and strip her from her clothing, leaving her topless and breathless. "I'm going to take my time with you my dear" I whisper against her ear, "I'm going to make this painfully slow that you'll be begging for me, screaming my name" I husk before biting down on her earlobe and pulling it making her gasp and grip my waist pulling my body even closer to her.

~📷~

I wake up the next morning snuggled against Y/n with our feet tangled and our naked bodies pressed against each others. I smile gazing at her sleeping peacefully by my side and wonder how lucky I am to have found such a perfect girl. I take a deep breath and kiss y/n cheek before carefully untangling myself from her, not wanting to wake her up. I pad over to the bathroom, my eyes widen and a soft gasp escapes my lips as I look at my body. Hickeys are found everywhere, on my neck, jaw, chest, stomach, inner thigh and there's slight bruises on my hips from when y/n was holding me down to keep me steady as I squirmed under her.

I bite my lip harshly thinking about last night and how she made me endure all her painfully pleasuring kisses all over my body. She wasn't lying when she said she was going to make this painfully slow. She had me begging for her to touch me, had me screaming out her name as she wouldn't let me touch myself.

Y/n has me wrapped around her finger and whatever she wants to do with me she can. Although I'd like to know how it feels like to have her under me, how it feels to have her squirming under me as I cherish that gorgeous body of hers and show her just how much she means to me.

I slip on a baggy shirt that reaches just above my knees and leave our bedroom and skip downstairs to the kitchen having the brilliant idea of making my girl some breakfast. I'm in the middle of making pancakes when my beautiful girlfriend pops her head in the kitchen entry. "Morning baby" I smile as she grins walking over to me, hugging me from behind, "Morning baby girl" she whispers kissing my neck and tightening her grip around me.

"How's my girl?" She asks as I smile brightly, "I couldn't be better, we had a great first night at the house, I woke up to a beautiful day right next to the love of my life" I beam as she giggles "I couldn't be happier" I add turning my head to leave a soft kiss on her lips.

"I hope you're hungry" I say turning off the stove as I finish making the last pancake. "I am but I'd rather eat something else" she mutters against the skin of my neck before leaving a few kisses. I sigh in pleasure closing my eyes and tilting my head to the side giving her more access. "Let me take you back to our bedroom" she whispers before biting down on my skin before soothing the slight pain with her tongue as heat heads straight to my core.

"Please love" she begs caressing my thighs, slowly moving her hands where I want them to. "Okay" I give in not being able to stand not being with her, I am not patient.

____________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Be you

-Mel❤