Chapter 50: Exhale

3 months later

Working in my old office, aka in Sabrina's and I's old house is refreshing and still a little weird. We've been doing really good as friends and getting really close with each other. I didn't move back to live with her though, I'm still staying with Lee mostly because I think it'll be uncomfortable for both Sabrina and I if I move back in. We do have some sleepovers, on days where I work on edits for her and end up staying late I crash here and we sometimes watch a movie until we fall asleep.

Today's another day where I'll probably stay over. We did an amazing photoshoot yesterday and I'm determined to get them all edited by tonight so I can send them to the company. I missed taking pictures of Sabrina, I missed capturing her beauty and I'm thankful that I get to do it again.

I hear the front door open and a smile pulls at my lips, she's home. However when I hear it slam shut I quickly frown. Bad day?

I climb out of my seat and pad over to the staircase, when my eyes land on her, my heart breaks. She's sitting on the bar stool her head resting on her hands and her body is slightly shaking, is she crying?

I go down the stairs and approach her "Sab?" At the sound of my voice she lifts her head, her wide eyes finding mine. She's clearly surprised to see me here but the tears that are rolling down her cheeks make me glad that I am here. "W-what a-are you d-doing here?" She asks trying to quickly wipe her tears as if they were never there in the first place.

"I'm edit your pictures from yesterday" I answer simply "Sab what's wrong?" I ask taking a few steps towards her to close the distance between us. "Nothing, I'm just tired that's all" she shakes her head avoiding eye contact with me. "Sabrina" I say her name softly, when her blue eyes find my y/e/c eyes I raise a brow telling her that I didn't believe a word that came out of her mouth.

"I'm fine" she insists "I didn't ask if you were fine" I argue "What's wrong?" I ask again "Talk to me sab" I beg. She gazes into my eyes for a few seconds hesitating whether she wants to pour it all out on me or just spare me the work of consoling her. "Come on Bri, you know I won't let this go if you don't talk to me" I remind her as I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. "I'm here for you" she lets out a sigh and runs her fingers through her hair with her free hand.

"I'm just stressed" she admits "I've been doing so many things at the same time and I feel like my brain is going to explode". I frown as she keeps explaining what's going on with her "I'm working on my fourth album and I'm doing a movie at the same time, I'm also auditioning for another and having a bunch of photoshoots and interviews also planned for the next few days, not to mention a few shows as well and I-I" she trails off "I need a minute" she breathe out frustratingly.

"Take a breathe sweetheart" I say softly, she closes her eyes and takes a shaky breathe in. "Good now exhale" she breathes out, I lift my other hand and caress her cheek and wipe her tears away "You need to tell Jeffrey it's too much" her eyes flutter open and she starts shaking her head "I can't, I've been dying to do everything that I'm doing. I'm finally getting somewhere" she argues.

"Yes but it's all happening at once, Sabrina you're only 19, you still have time, stop rushing into everything. You have this habit of wanting to prove yourself to others, you want to show them that you can do it all and that's amazing but you need to remind yourself that you're human and humans need to exhale from time to time. You don't need to do it all at once, you'll still get amazing opportunities in the future. Just figure out a way to space everything out in a healthy form and I swear if you don't I'll talk to Jeffrey" she smiles and leans against my hand. "Always so caring" she mumbles as she looks at me lovingly "I'll try and make it work" she promises "Thank you for letting me rant" I shrug.

"How about you do take a nice warm shower and meet me down here for a movie night?" I suggest "I'll get us some pizza and popcorn and it'll be fun" her smile gets wider and she nods vigorously.

"I am so down for that!" She squeals making me giggle.

"Good now go" I move a few steps back and let her hop off the bar stool and rush upstairs.

~📷~

"That's so cheesy" Sabrina bursts out laughing as I giggle and shake my head in amusement. "I swear they couldn't of used a cheesier pick up line than that" she says as her laughter dies down a little but still doesn't stop. Have I mentioned that she has a cute laugh? Like it's the cutest and funniest laugh I've ever heard. I definitely missed it a lot.

"I have a few" I admit making her brows raise in surprise, "Alright, shoot" she challenges as she turns her body to face me. "Okay but they're super bad but funny" I warn her.

"If I had a garden, I'd put your tulips and my tulips together" a laugh tumbles out of her lips before it turns into a full blown laughter. "I was trying to not laugh and it made it worst" she giggles "Tell me another one" she insists.

"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass" she grins and nods proudly "That I do" this time I'm the one who laughs.

"Okay, okay tell me another!"

I bite my lip and think of another. "Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you" she gazes into my eyes, her gorgeous ocean blue orbs completely locked on my y/e/c eyes. Lust and adoration evident in hers. She cracks a smile and inches closer to me closing the distance between us, "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back" she says softly, a smirk pulling at her lips as my heart starts to pound against my chest.

The look she's giving me causes butterflies to swim in my stomach and when she digs her teeth onto her lower lip seductively my heart beats even faster and the pressure in the pit of my stomach starts to build up. Fuck why is she so fucking sexy?

"So can I?" She asks moving even closer to me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear after a few seconds of silence. My eyes shift between her eyes and lips a few times before I slowly nod. I want to feel her lips on mine again, I want to remember how they moved in perfect sync along with mine and how they made my whole body wake up with the fireworks they executed.

I want to be with her again. I want to love her again and I know that this time there isn't anything that can tear us apart and I sure as hell will never let her go.

Her lips quirk into a small smile before she leans forwards and presses them against mine. Instantly I kiss her back, moving my lips along with hers. My stomach turns into a whole zoo, my heart pounds against my ribs rapidly and I feel like someone just gave me a shoot of adrenaline.

I love her.

I never stopped and I never will.