Chapter 27: I choose you

"Um, Paris" I answer as the interviewer chuckles nodding her head knowingly "Of course, everybody knows that Sabrina loves Paris so much" I laugh "Shocker" I say with a wide smile making her laugh.

As I'm currently doing an interview in Tokyo my eyes keep drifting off to Sarah and Y/n who keep on giggling and laughing, it's driving me insane because I want to know what they're laughing about and it's distracting me from my interview. I can't help myself from looking at my girl who's smiling brightly causing her eyes to sparkle in amusement before her face turns slightly red from laughing so much.

"Truth or Dare?" The interviewer asks as I bite my lip and glance up thinking about my option. "Truth" I answer being a bit too lazy to do a dare, I watch as the lady reads her card and stifles a laugh, "It's a good one" she assures me as I eye her sceptically, "O-okay" I stutter nervously, suddenly regretting my decision.

"Would you rather have sex with Ariana Grande or Y/n Y/l/n?" She asks making my eyes go wide and my lips part in shock. I certainly did not expect that question. Well obviously have sex with my girlfriend but I don't want to answer that question on camera. "If you don't answer you have to do the dare" I look up at the lady biting my lip, "Which is?" I question knowing that I'll do anything to get myself out of this situation.

"You have to text the most famous person in your contact list and send them a text about how much you hate them" I groan and pull out my phone. I go to my contact list and search for the most famous person I have. "Oh do Selena Gomez" the lady quips as I turn to find her reading my contacts "Really her?" I whine "She's like the sweetest person ever" the lady shrugs "Than answer the questions" she smiles.

I groan and open my text messages with Selena Gomez. "I hate you, you have such a bad taste in music and I'd rather listen to a dying cat" I read out loud as my fingers type the words "Is that good enough?" She nods vigoursly and I press send. "Done" I say pursing my lips together and showing the text to the camera.

"Awesome!" the lady exclaims "Thank you so much Sabrina it was a pleasure having you and good luck for your concert tonight" I smile "Thank you" I say politely before the lady says her closing line and we're done with the interview.

I hop off my chair and wander towards my girlfriend, her back is facing me so I take the opportunity to wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. Usually she'd lean against me and giggle but what she does next shocks me. She removes my hands from her waist and walks away from me without saying one single word. "What's wrong with her?" I ask seeing my sister sigh as she watched y/n walk away.

"You should know" I furrow my brows and she scoffs "Come on Sab, do you seriously not realise what you did?" She questions and I shake my head "What did I do?" I ask suddenly worried. "Think" she says before walking away leaving me confused and frustrated.

I sigh and walk back to my dressing room, hoping Y/n is there so I can talk to her. I open the door and my heart skips a beat when I find her on the couch setting up her cameras for tonight. "Hey" I say softly closing the door behind me, my heart drops when she doesn't say anything, she doesn't even look up from her equipment to look at me.

"Y/n" I sigh walking over to her, "Can you please tell me what I did to get you mad at me?" I beg kneeling down next to her. She bites her lip harshly surely keeping all her anger inside to keep herself from yelling at me. "Baby, you're going to hurt yourself" I say softly lifting my hand to remove her lip from her teeth but she moves away before I have the chance to. "Don't touch me" she says sternly breaking my heart.

"Love please talk to me then?" I plead, hating myself for whatever I did to get her mad at me. I hate this. "I want to fix whatever I did" I admit "P-please" I stutter already feeling the familiar sting that comes with tears building up.

"Why don't you just go have sex with Ariana Grande" she suggest with a small shrug standing up from the couch and starting to walk away. "Is that why you're mad?" I ask grabbing her wrist gently keeping her from getting out of the room.

"No, I just said it to piss you off" she rolls her eyes before yanking her arm out of my grip. "Y/n You know you're the only one I love, I didn't think you'd get mad because I didn't answer the stupid question" She sighs and glances at me, her eyes are filled with unshead tears and it breaks my heart even more.

"It hurt when you didn't answer it. It made me feel like you'd rather do it with someone better than me, like I'm not enough" she admit letting her tears fall. My face soften and I step closer only for her to take a step back, "Baby I didn't answer the question because it took me by surprise. I'm sorry I didn't answer it I was just flustered" I explain.

"But trust me you are more than enough and you're the only one I'd rather have sex with because you're the only one I love" I admit, "I don't care about any celebrity, all I care about is you" I assure her closing the distance between us. "I love you".

"I'm so sorry baby girl" I whisper lifting my hand to wipe her tears, luckily this time she let's me. "Please forgive me, I never want you to be mad at me and I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy again" she sighs closing her eyes as my thumb rubs soothing circles on her cheek.

"I'm sorry too" she whispers fluttering her eyes back open. "I overreacted" I shake my head vigoursly, "You didn't, you had every right to be mad at me. I was in the wrong" I pull her in for a hug, holding her tightly against me.

~📷~

"Good luck" I smile quickly taking a picture of Sabrina when she turns to face me. She rolls her eyes playfully but walks over to me and cups my face, crashing her lips on mine in a deep passionate kiss. "I love you so much" she whispers before kissing my cheek and walking off on stage to start her concert leaving me smiling like a goof.

I head off to the front of the stage and take pictures of Sabrina performing stifling a giggle when she winks at me from time to time

I head off to the front of the stage and take pictures of Sabrina performing stifling a giggle when she winks at me from time to time. "Before we start the next song I'd like to say something" she says glancing at the crowd who cheers before she looks at me and smiles.

"If any of you have found that special person in your life whether it is a friend or a lover, never let them go. Y/n I'd choose you over everything. I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you" she admits making me blush and causing tears to well up in my eyes. "I love you" she adds before going into her next song which is All we have is Love.

No matter what happens between Sabrina and I, the both of us will always find a way to make everything right. We are too far gone into one another to let the other go. I need Sabrina in my life and I couldn't imagine a world without her.

_____________________If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Get ready for new books!

-Mel❤