Chapter 48: Better off

Famous singer songwriter Sabrina Carpenter broke up with her personal Photographer Y/n Y/l/n !

Cutest couple of 2019 broke up !

After Sabrina Carpenter's personal photographer Y/n Y/l/n also known as her girlfriend, lost her father tragically in a car accident the two seem to have broken up.

Seems as if the power couple, Sabrina Carpenter and Y/n Y/l/n are no longer together.

Heart breaking death causes Sabrina Carpenter and Y/n Y/l/n to split.

Seems as if the love between Sabrina Carpenter and Y/n Y/l/n couldn't handle the death of Y/f/n Y/n.

Fans are devastated after figuring out that Sabrina Carpenter and Y/n Y/l/n are no longer dating.

Will Sabrina Carpenter and Y/n Y/l/n ever get back together? The fans want to know!

~📷~

It's been 6 months since my father past away. 6 months since I've stop doing anything with my life. 6 months since I've seen the blonde beauty who still to this day owns my heart. Everything's been hard but I know she's better off without me. I don't want her to deal with me and everything that I've been going through, the last thing I want to do is drag her down.

She shouldn't have to deal with me, when we stayed with Carole I hated knowing that she took 2 weeks off just to take care of my depressed ass, if you know Sabrina like I do, she's a workaholic. I didn't want to her to carry my burden, at one point I was going to be too much for her. I hope she knows that the reason I'm not with her is because of me. I heard constant stories about how she blamed herself for our break up, during a few interviews. They'd ask her about me and she'd instantly get defensive and say it was her fault before forcing them to change the subject. It isn't her fault, its mine and I wish I could tell the whole world that I'm the one who broke her heart, that I am the monster who hurt such a precious soul.

"Hey" Lee pops her head in my bedroom doorway, I look up from my computer and raise my brows expectantly. "I'm going to head out and get some groceries, wanna come with?" She asks with a soft smile, this is what she's been doing for the past 6 months, attempting to get me out of the house. I stayed in Florida for the first 2 months with her mom before finally going back to LA, instead of going to the house Sabrina and I bought, I stayed with Kylee. Most of my stuff is still at our house but Lee went their to get a few things that I needed.

I no longer worked for Sabrina or travelled to take pictures, instead I edited the pictures from my second job and that was enough to get my paycheck up.

"Um" I bite my lip glancing at the pictures I was editing, "Sure" I sigh closing my laptop and running a hand through my tangled hair. If I go with get today she won't bother me for the rest of the week. "Awesome" she quips with a bright smile "I'll be waiting for you downstairs" I give her a nod and she leaves my bedroom. I take a deep breath and climb out of my bed, I pad towards my closet and grab a sweatshirt which I quickly throw on. I head to my bathroom and run a brush through my hair before deciding I look decent enough to leave the house.

I stumble downstairs were Lee is waiting for me and we both head out. It takes us a few minutes due to some traffic on the road but we make it to Target in less than half an hour. I throw on some sunglasses not because its bright, it's already almost 9 pm but because Sabrina and I were apparently a power couple, meaning our break up got a lot of people's attention. I got recognised more than I personally liked. I wish they could just forget about me. It isn't like I'm important.

We saunter inside and I grab a cart, I lean against it pushing it through the different aisles whilst Lee fills it with different items we need for the house. When she abruptly stops in her tracks I accidentally ram into her, "Shit sorry" I apologise looking up but my eyes widen and I realise why she stopped so unexpectedly. "Hey Sarah" Lee greets walking towards the brunette, "Hey Lee" Sarah smiles as they hug each other. I stay back, my bottom lip between my teeth as I try and avoid Sarah's gaze.

"Hi Y/n" she says softly making me look at her, "Hey Sarah" I mumble forcing a smile. "How are you?" She asks sweetly, she's always been so sweet and caring. She left me countless texts during the first few months, she wasn't mad that I broke up with her sister, all she wanted to know was if I was okay and if the two of us could talk but I never replied to her and now I feel bad. I should've at least sent her a small text saying I was alive but seeing the glances that her and Lee are sharing it's obvious that they've been talking. I'm not surprised though, they are really close friends.

"Um- I-I'm um- o-okay" I stutter as I fidget with my fingers nervously. "That's good" she smiles softly, I give her a slight nod, "H-how are you?" I ask politely tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm good too" she replies happily before an awkward silence surrounds us.

"How's Sabrina?" I ask after a few minutes. She seems taken back by my question, I don't think she expected me to ask about my ex girlfriend or maybe she didn't expect me to carry on the conversation, nonetheless she looks surprised. However so was I, I spend months trying to forget about her but when you were dating a celebrity that's hard, she's practically everywhere but that doesn't mean I didn't try avoiding everything that reminded me of a blue eyed angel. Honestly, I just want to know she's okay.

Her smile fall slightly and she takes a deep breath before answering me. "Honestly" she sighs "She's doing horrible" she admits causing my heart to shatter, it's all my fault. I frown and glance down, I broke the poor girl.

"She hasn't been able to sleep in your guy's bedroom, she sleeps in the spare room, that is of she actually decides to sleep. She's been drowning herself in all types of work and if I'm not the one who forces her to sleep she'll literally keep going until she passes out" Sarah confesses and my heart sinks lower than it ever has. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that to make you upset" Sarah quickly apologises as she gets closer to me, closing the distance between us.

"No its okay" I assure her, trying to push away my feelings "I'm the one who asked" I shrug. She sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, "She misses you so much" Sarah whispers locking her eyes against my own "She isn't the same without you-" I interrupt her "She's better off without me" Sarah shakes her head vigorously.

"She isn't" she insists "She needs you and you need her. You love each other so fucking much and all the two of you are doing is making it worst" she argues.

"She doesn't need me! I don't want her to have to deal with me, I'm not the same person she met 2 years ago. Tell her to forget about me" she rolls her eyes and let's out a frustrated groan.

"Why can't you see that she does! Stop acting like you don't need her in your life, like you've never loved her or cared for her more than you ever cared about your life. The only thing you two are doing is hurting each other and ruining your own life, if I-"

"She doesn't need me to drag her down!" I snap "Just accept the fact that we'll never get back together" I sigh before turning to look at my best friend "I'll wait in the car" I mumble stuffing my hands in the pocket of my sweatpants. "Please y/n she loves you" Sarah begs, I close my eyes feeling my heart ache for the blonde beauty. "She's better off without me" I say before turning around and walking away. Thank God no one paid any attention to what was going on, we would've gathered a pretty big crowd if our argument went any further and thank God Sabrina wasn't with her sister.