Chapter 46: Never leaving you

I hate being away from Y/n, no matter the circumstances I always want to be around her and as possessive as that sounds, I'm not trying to be clingy or anything. I'm just so used to having her by my side every single time and that's because she's my photographer so wherever I go she comes with me. However as soon as she became my girlfriend I just wanted to be by her side every hour of every day.

She just constantly keeps me in such a good mood when I'm around her and she always takes such good care of me. It became a habit to have her here and I always told myself that if something were to ever happen between us, I literally wouldn't know what to do with myself because she wouldn't be there to help me get through it. I already know that no one can ever compare to Y/n or what we have. She's the one for me and I would do absolutely anything for her.

Like she promised me she texted me when she was on the flight, when she landed and everything regarding her father and how she was feeling. I had to read the text more than 5 times to not only understand what her father had but wrap my head around what happened and process everything, especially how she was feeling.

I felt terrible knowing that her father was fighting for his life and she was there by his side praying for him without me being there to comfort her or help her. At least she had Lee there, but she was also a mess, she was really close to the man and I can't imagine how they're both trying to deal with everything that's going on.

Apparently her father got into a really bad car accident. Someone ran the red and literally T-boned his side of the car and even caused other vehicles to crash into him. I found myself having trouble sleeping that first night without her, all I could do was picture his car getting hit. It was a nightmare.

Luckily I only had 2 shows left but that meant 2 nights without her. I felt bad for my fans, my last shows weren't that great, my energy wasn't like it usually was. I still tried to put on a great show, I mean it's the least I could do for them, they've helped me become into who I am and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am achieving all my dreams and goals, not to mention they also paid for the show.

However as soon as I said goodbye to all of them and took a few pictures I rushed to the airport and flew directly to Florida and instantly got a ride to the hospital. Sarah came along because whilst I take care of Y/n she wanted to be a good friend and take care of Kylee which I found really sweet.

As soon as we enter the building I rush towards the elevator with my sister following close behind. Y/n told me the floor number and room so I knew exactly where they were. When the doors open I look around for the room number but my eyes instantly catch Y/n, she's talking to a nurse. I take in her appearance and my heart drops. She doesn't look good.

Her hair is pulled up in a messy bun and not the cute ones you do but one that looks like a bird nest resting on the top of your head. She's still wearing my sweatshirt but she changed out of her leggings and is now wearing some yoga pants. As Sarah and I get closer I notice how red her eyes are along with her nose and cheeks. The bags underneath her eyes are also evident and let's me know that she hasn't slept at all.

Just by looking at her I already regret my decision for not coming with her as soon as she got the news. She needed me and I let her leave alone. What kind of girlfriend does that? A terrible one like me.

"Y/n" at the sound of my voice her head whips in my direction and as if possible my heart sinks even lower when her eyes don't light up or when not even a small smile pulls at her lips. Instead tears fill her eyes and she rushes towards me. I open my arms wide, ready to hold her against me and never let her go.

As her body collides against mine and she snuggles her head in the crock of my neck I let out a breath, finally glad to have her back with me "Oh baby girl" I whisper moving my head to kiss her temple repeatedly. When I hear her soft cries my heart shatters and my grip around her tightens, "I'm sorry baby" I apologise "I'm never leaving you ever again, that was the last time I let you go like that" I admit kissing the top of her head. "I love you sweetheart" I add rubbing her back.