Chapter 49: Open the door!

I used to love Kylee, in a platonic way. I never imagined our relationship being more than friendly. It probably has to do with the fact that we grew up as sisters. I'd feel weird if things got romantic between the two of us. I loved everything about her, she was the big sister I never had. She took care of me every day and we became extremely close. We did everything together and as we grew up I knew that I could always count on her, that she would always have my back no matter what. I could trust her with everything and I knew that whatever she did, it was to help me.

Except that's not how I feel right now. Right now I wish I never met her. I couldn't hate her more than I do at this exact moment. "Open the fucking door!" I yell as I punch my bedroom door repeatedly, "You know its not going to work" I groan and kick it "Stop being so angry its pointless" I turn and glare at the blonde. "You know damn well they won't let us out until something happens" I turn back around and punch the door as hard as I can.

Let's go back to a few minutes ago.

"Hey you busy?" Lee questions as she walks in my bedroom, "Not really no" I answer as I close my laptop showing her that she has my attention, "What's up?" I ask leaning back on my hands as she takes a seat on the edge of my bed. "I just have something to ask you" I raise my brow looking at her expectantly "Shoot".

"What is the worst thing I could do to make you hate me?" I'm taken aback by her question, I definitely didn't expect that. "Nothing" I answer but she shakes her head "No seriously, what do I have to do to make you hate me?" I shrug.

"Honestly, nothing" I insist "Lee, your my sister, nothing you could ever do would make me hate you. I love you" she smiles and gnaws on her bottom lip. "Why would you ask me that? Is something wrong? What did you do?" I question suddenly feeling nervous. "Nothing" she replies quickly, a little too quickly for my liking.

I eye her sceptically, "Okay" I draw out as she bites down harder on her bottom lip. "Just remember that I love you and whatever I do is for your own good" I shrug "I already know that" She smiles "Good" she quips reaching out and pulling me in for a hug. "I just want you to get better, you need this" I furrow my brows. What on earth is she talking about?

"Okay" I say sounding confused. I want to ask her about it because I'm pretty sure she did something, something I don't think I'll like. "I'll leave you" she says standing up from my bed and heading out. I don't say anything, I just watch her walk away and close my bedroom door. Well that was weird.

I open my computer and decide to occupy myself by editing more pictures. Suddenly my door is being opened again causing me to look up. My eyes nearly pop out of their socket as I find a familiar blonde stumble into my room wearing a blindfold as her sisters pushes her inside my room. My heart enters into a race and my lips part, "Are we finally there?" Sabrina asks, annoyance lacing her words.

"Yes" Sarah answer simply, "Sorry" both her and Lee say before slamming my bedroom door shut and the sound of the lock is heard. "No!" I yell jumping out of my bed and running towards the door. "Lee I swear to God if you don't open this door right now I won't forgive you!" I shout as I start punching my door.

"Kylee!" I scream kicking my door. "I'm sorry Y/n but the both of you have to talk" I turn and find Sabrina staring at me wide eyed as she holds the blindfold in her hand. "Were you in on this?" I ask as anger starts building up inside of me. "What? No!" She says looking at me in disbelief "Did you not see me blindfolded?" I roll my eyes and turn to face my door again.

And that brings us back to where we started.

"Shit" I groan in pain holding my hand, that fucking hurt. "You okay?" Sabrina asks looking at me worriedly, I hate that after everything I put her through she still cares. She should hate me, yell at me, scream, everything but ask me if I'm okay. I broke her, I don't deserve her empathy. I ignore her and lean my back against the door as I slide down to the floor. I let out a sigh and bring my legs towards my chest as I sink down my head in between my knees.