I look into the ally, noticing the dumpster and graffiti. it took my eyes a second to adjust but I saw a blonde man on the floor. Without thinking I rushed to the man's side. He looked like he worked out and was tall. He practically looked like a woman's dream guy. Except his face. It looked like he had a huge burn scar all across his face. He was probably incredibly handsome before he got it.

"Sir, are you ok? What happened?" I ask immediately. I saw he had some blood dripping down his head, so I took the sleeve of my hoodie and applied some pressure.

After 30 seconds of putting pressure, I lifted up the hoodie to check the wound, but I didn't find anything. I moved his blond, dirt filled hair around to look for the cut, but was met with nothing.

"U-um sir?"

He chuckled darkly and stood up.

"You fucking idiot. Just from hearing a cry of help, you come rush into a dark alley? Ha!" he smirked. I just then felt the presence of several others behind me. I whip my head around to see two other dudes.

The first guy is a short and obese balding man. But it looks like he has scales scattered all across his skin. He looked completely wasted. His blush noticeably dark, and the little brown hair he has left is sticking to his skin with sweat.

The second one at first I thought was a man, but once I look closer is a woman. Half of her pink hair is shaved, and the other half goes down to the bottom of her ear. She has all kinds of ear piercing including a gauge that at least had to be an inch wide. She had a raspberry flannel with ripped black jeans. And on her face she wore a shit eating grin.

I'm guessing the short man's quirk is something to do with a snake because of the scales, of course. But I can't tell what the womans is. It's not prevalent whether or not she has a mutant type quirk or not. But her smirk showed one of sadistic and fearless.

"Hey little dude, you're that UA student... Right?" the female approached me and said slyly.

"Uh.. Yes, but what does that have to do with this?" I asked bewildered.

" All Might. the symbol of peace. Everyone's favorite hero. Not mine." he said with a chuckle, like we were old friends talking. "He did this!" he pointed at his scar. "But honestly, I don't care about my face. The one thing I EVER cared about is gone... MY MOTHER DIED! BECause, of him. " the 'injured ' dude said with so much venom in his voice I took a step back.

Without realising, the scally, drunken man came up behind me. "You're not getting away that easy..." he said calmly in my ear before he bit my neck.

"WHAT DID YO-" I started coughing uncontrollably, then I fell onto the concrete pavement of the dark alley, I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was paralized. I tried to speak but I couldn't. All I could do was wait for what was coming.

The female pulled out a camera and pointed it at me, while the short man took his belt off. And before I realized what was happening, he started to rip my clothing off. Scar guy walked up to me and whispered into my ear.

"We are going to make the symbol of peace suffer... by hurting you."

~Not gonna write the rest of it bc that's fucked up shit going on~

I sat there, shaking and trembling. Waiting for the quirk to wear off. By now the suns starting to come up. Once I felt I can move my hand, I started to force my body to wake up.

I put my clothes back on slowly, and walked out of the ally. I pass by people coming back from the nightshift, and going to work. I walk slowly for about thirty minutes, then I ended up at home. Immediately my mom asked where I was. "Oh! I-I was j-just going on a r-run..." I easily played off. I've gotten pretty good at lying since elementary school.

I walked out of the kitchen as calmly as I could, but once I got out of her sight, I ran to the bathroom. I didn't get clothing, or a towel, or anything. I just got in the shower and started scrubbing everywhere.

I really didn't like the idea of it, but the man, he um... (He came in his precious lil booty hole idk how else to say it)

So I had to... clean it. I reached my fingers in, and sobbed silently as the pain. I pulled my fingers out and cried harder at the sight of a thick red and white substance. My legs gave out an I fell on the shower floor. I curled up on myself, sobs racking throughout my body. And once boiling hot water turned icy cold, I stepped out.

"M-mom?" I called out.

"Yes? What do you need?"

"C-could you get me a t-towel?"

"Yep!" She called from the other side of the door.

When she got a towel she opened the door a crack and put it on a rack.

"Oh, by the way, All Mights here to see you!" She said enthusiastically.

"Ok.."

Once I got dried off, I went to my room to put on clothing. I came out to the living room fully dressed to see All Might. But he wasn't smiling, in fact he wasn't even in his muscle form either.

"Y-yes A-All Might?" I said nervously.

"My boy... Im so, so, sorry..."

"W-what about?"

"They....sent me a uh.." he took a deep breath before continuing. "Those people sent me video..."

I looked at him confused before I remembered.

The female pulled out a camera

I drop to my knees, hopeless. He got down on the floor with me also. He took his arms around me and I flinched. He noticed, and started to drop his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his so tightly, like he was going to disappear. Sobs racked through my body.

"I'm so sorry. Im so sorry my boy.."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oof the ending was rushed BUT HA I STILL GOT THE CHAP OUT BY 11:30

jesus but thank @Amnaz545for making the cover!

The ship winner was: BAKUDEKU

Bakudeku: 8

Tododeku: 2

BakuDekuTodo: 0

KiriDeku: 3

Aizawa x Deku: 1

Shindeku: 5

Bakushima: 0

TodoMomo: 0

Idk why I put todomomo in there it was kinda irrelevent to the story but meh

Word count: 1693