Chapter XXXIII. Love

Warning: This chapter will get a little graphic. Slight Lime/Lemon.
---------------
*Flashback 16 years ago*
Kera's P.O.V
"What is so wrong with him?!" I spit at my yelling brother. "He's an Uchiha, Kera!" I hang my head down letting the tears forming in my eyes trickle down my cheeks. "Kera..." Hashirama says moving my raven locks from my face. "I'm only looking out for you." I sniffle looking up at my older sibling. "They killed Kawarama, your little brother..." I shook my head. "Madara didn't kill him!" I yell causing more tears to flow. "Hashirama! Kera!" Came a loud angered voice outside. "Come." My brother said taking my hand. "Yes, father?" Hashirama says. My father looks at us with an expression I had only seen twice before. Once when our mother laid on her deathbed and the other when my younger sibling, Kawarama, has been killed. "Father?" I say stepping closer to him. He eyes his men behind him, then sighs. "Your brother...." Hashirama hangs his head. "ITAMA!!" I scream tears falling from my eyes once more.
"Sister, how come father and brother keep you inside all the time?" I laughed at his question. "Come here." I whisper taking the young boy into my lap. "Well, you see father and brother are both very protective of me." His eyes dart up to meet mind. "Is it about that man that comes and visits you at night?" My eyes widen. "Itama....How do you know that?" He gives me a gentle smile before giggling. "You told me if I ever got scared to come sleep with you, but that man was in there and I didnt want to disturb." I hang my head. "Sister?" Itama says placing his hand on my cheek. "He seems like a good man, I wont tell." I look at the odd child in my lap and pull him closer. "Dont tell our brothers, but you're my favorite."
"Kera?" I open my eyes to see his black orbs staring at me. I sigh standing to my feet. "Im sorry about -" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him. "Don't leave me like everyone else is." I scream into his chest. His strong arms wrap around me causing me to relax. I can hear the sound of his heartbeat as I rest my head upon his firm chest. "The funeral i starting." I close my eyes. "I don't want to attend another funeral." I reply looking up at my lover. "Itama saw you in my room." I say with a faint blush dusting my cheeks. This causes him to smile. "He told me you seemed like a nice man..." I pull away from him. "But then he was killed by your clan. "Kera, you know it wasnt me!" Madara exclaimed seeming to be a little hurt. I run my hands through my back locks. "I just want the fighting to stop." Just as those words spill from my lips a clap of thunder shakes the ground.
"Don't laugh!" I say pushing Madara away. "It isnt my fault you are scared of thunder." He smirks at me causing me to laugh. "I love you, ya know." His breath tickles my ear. I blush and move away slightly. Pulling me toward him he kisses me cheek. "Don't scoot away from me like that." I push him away. "Then stop being inappropriate." I say back sticking my tongue out. He laughs before bringing me in for a sloppy kiss. "Ew, Madara!!" I scream pulling away leaving a string of saliva. "Stop!" I say shaking my head. "We have kissed before, Kera," "Not sloppy!" I say crossing my arms.
I avoid contact with my raven lover until the rain begins to pour. "You are shivering." He whispers. I shake my head. "I am fi-fine.." I say between chattering teeth. "Come here." He says pulling me to him. As he puts me into his lap, I give in. His warmth is to much to not accept. I look up at him to see he isnt looking at my face. I tilt my head to the side and look down. "Madara!!" I scream with reddened cheeks. He just smirks. I attempt to pull my skirt down, but fail. "Don't." He whispers running a hand up my thigh. "Madara...I.." His hand stops at my mid thigh and looks at me. I gulp and close my eyes. "We don't have to.." He whisper retracting his hand from my bare skin. "No..." I whisper grabbing his hand. I open my eyes and look at him "I'm ready."
I close my eyes as his hand sneaks under my shirt and to my covered breasts. "Kera, look at me." His voice is calm and smoothing. Opening my eyes I cant help but blush. "You're beautiful." He says slipping the shirt from my body. His eyes no longer are on my face, but below the neck. "Ma-Madara my eyes are up here." I whisper running my hands through his wet tangled hair. He glances up fpr just a second before removing the chest bind. "I love you." He whispers throwing the binding to the ground. I try to cover myself "Don't cover yourself from me." He says taking my wrists. I glance up and meet his gaze before glancing down at the bulge coming from his pants. Laying me down on the wet grass he hovers over me. I tug at his shirt catching his attention. He smiles gently before removing the article of clothing and pressing his body onto mine. Crashing his lips onto mine he begins to rotate his hips earning a soft moan from myself. That seems to do the trick in getting rid of his self control. He quickly removes the bindings covering our skin.
"Madara." I say looking down at the hardened shaft between my legs. He kissing me softly "Are you sure?" He whispers into my ear. I nod. "I'm sure."