You're Cute When You Blush

Alexander's POV

I round the corner to a deserted alley way, to take a quick break. Placing my hands on my knees, I bend over to catch my breath. Just as I start to get my breathing under control I hear footsteps coming my way.

Soon a deep raspy voice meets my ear, "Come out, come out, where ever you are." Looking around I spot a dumpster lined near the wall, with as much force as I can manage I send it spiraling behind me, hopefully buying me some time. With as much strength as I can I start to run faster.

Pushing myself I run faster to escape my demise. Spotting another alley way I run towards it. "Shit!" I acclaim as I come to a dead end.

Crap, it's too late to turn back now, I think as I start to search for a hiding spot. Finding a pile of trash I climb in it and cover myself with it as much as possible.

My heart starts to pound so fast I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. "Hey Dave, I think he went this way.", I hear someone say as they pass the alley I'm in.

After waiting for a good thirty minutes, I start to untangle for the piles of garbage bags and stretch out my arms. Gambling is so not worth this shit, I smell like rotten sewage.

Pulling out my old ancient flip phone I check the time, midnight. That means they've been chasing me for three hours straight, a new record. I start to leave the alley way and end up on the sidewalk near the road.

Hearing my phone ring, I start to fumble around in my pocket to get it. As I'm not paying attention I bump into someone. To keep them from falling I quickly grab onto their arm to steady them.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I say as I look up to the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, two different colored eyes; a deep sea blue and a bright golden yellow. As I look at the strangers whole face I see that it's a man, with a jet black foe-hawk.

He starts to smile showing off a dimple on only one cheek. "It's okay, I wasn't really watching where I was going." His voice is like a cross between husky and smooth honey.

"No, really I think it was my fault. Are you okay?" I ask as I once again look into his beautifully unique eyes. "I'm fine, but do you think you could let go of my arm now?" Realizing what he said I rip my arm off of his as I blush a deep shade of red. I can't believe I held his arm for that long.

Stretching out his hand he says, "I'm Damon." Taking his hand I feel my heart start to accelerate, what's happening to me, for some reason I'm getting all flustered. Realizing I haven't replied to him I finally say "Alexander."

He smiles and I notice his one dimpled cheek again. He's so cute, wait, I did not just think that. I look back up to see he's speaking to me again with a smirk, "I'm starting to think you like touching me Alexander." snatching my hand away I turn as red as a tomato. Avoiding his eyes I look down and reply with a quiet "Sorry."

All the sudden I hear a wonderful deep laugh that makes the blush even harder. I feel his fingers grab my chin and lift my head up so he can look at me. My heart picks up to a super human speed as he leans closer to my ears his lips barely grazing the shell. I hear him whisper, "You're cute when you blush."

This is the first chapter! If you like it comment and vote.
Picture of Damon and his beautiful eyes.

-Emerald