ch6

You sat on your bed just in shock. You quickly jumped back to reality,tears started to form in the corners of you e|c eyes. You abruptly stand up and run after him. After you made it outside your room, you saw hisoka walking down the hallway slowly muttering something but you didn't care, you just ran to him. When you reached him, you wrap your arms around the man and bare your head in his shirt, crying.

Hisoka p.o.v

'shit why did i do that' 'she probably hates me' 'I blew it'
I hit myself in the head "shit,shit,shit!" I mutter to myself, tugging on my hair. I stand there letting myself think 'how do I make it up to her'  my thoughts were put on hold as delicate arms wrap around my waist. "Y|n..." I whisper. Tears quickly stain my shirt. I didn't know how to react,so I just stand there, before begrudgingly turning to her. She beats her fist on my chest, I don't even feel the pain. Her pace slowed down only to unclench  her fist. She parts from me, she pulls her arm back and slaps me.

Y|n p.o.v

he kisses me, pretty much harassed me and he thinks he can just do that and walk away?!! I part from hugging him blind with rage I slap him as hard as I can. Hisoka stands there holding his cheek facing the side. I push past him lightly crying walking away. 'why the hell did I love that psycho!?' I enter the elevator and ride it to the bottom floor, it opens and I storm out. I get into the street and just walk away from heaven's arena, it was night so no one was really out on the street.

"Y|n!.."

I know it was hisoka but I didn't turn around, I kept walking.

"Y|n! Y|n please!"

I decide to turn around, my hands in my pockets, I stare at him. "What do you want Hisoka?!"

Hisoka stood there only lit by the street light. He looked up,
" y-y|n I'm sorry.... "

I laugh hysterically " cya soon " I say turning away and continue to walk down the street. I pull out my phone and turn on my music to cradles.(See above) You pull out your cigarettes, take one out and light it... after a while of walking you start to hate the taste of smoke and throw it to the side "that's a bad habit I need to break. " I laugh. I take out my phone to text Illumi.

⬛◻▪⬜◼◽

Hey.

What do you need.

Can you come to yorknew?

Why?

Bc I need to talk to you.

Ok I'm going to be there tomorrow hold tight.

Okie thanks, cya then.

⬛◻▪⬜◼◽

'Well that was brief....' I shove my phone into my pocket. I decide a bar was going to be the best place to be. I walk in only to see one of my old friends, uvogin I knew he was part of the phantom troupe but I didn't mind to much. The first time we met I tried to kill him but we were just kids, we've come a long way. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder, I had to go on my tippy toes to even reach his shoulder. "Uvo it's me y|n!!"

He turned and a smile grew on his face, "y|n!!? Holly shit you've grown so much, the last time I saw you you were 9 and wore dresses!" He laughed. " how have you been?! " he turns offering the seat next to him, you take the seat.

"Well it's been one hell of a ride." You chuckled not wanting to bring up hisoka, because you knew he had ties with the troupe and didn't want him dead.

" Tell me about it " he says says sarcastically as he comb His fingers through his long messy hair. He looks you straight in the eye "what's wrong?"

" nothing"

" yeah sure, I can tell somethings wrong"

You sit back crossing your arms and tell him about hisoka's actions.

⬛◻▪⬜◼◽

"What an asshole" uvogin claims.

You look at the bar tender putting your head on the counter " I need a beer.... " You say raising your hand.

⬛◻▪⬜◼◽

After a long night of drinking you were finally were drunk...

"Y|n were are you staying?"

"Heavens  - hiccup- arena"

"Your drunk let me take you back."

" do as you please. " You laughed uncontrollably.

Uvogin sighs puts a 100 on the table and leaves with you in his arms he sets you down outside and takes you arm and intertwined it with his. He drops you off at you room, you hug him and give him your phone number and let him leave after almost hugging him for 10 minutes. You wave good bye and sit down on your bed.

Cards And PinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara