ch11

Just to make you wait longer, here have a backstory!
Warning: gore, violence, blood, etc.

"Hisoka let me go!" You struggle and kick trying to free from his grasp, but it was no use. The male was physically stronger but also tightened his grip every time you moved. "Jesus Christ LET ME GO!!" You screamed. His nails dug into your skin,blood started to trickle down your legs were he griped you. (you are being carried bridal style also you are in your adult body) you whine from the pain. "Answer me dammit!" You yell, an still no response.

Soon you realise just what you have gotten yourself into. You let go of all the tension in your body and become lifeless. "This is where I die." Is all you could think at that moment.

The day you met hisoka replays and replays in your head. You were little kids, you were weak and would get bullied. You sat under a tree near a field of wheat and a little creak ran through the grass. You're face was bruised and you had several blooded cuts. You sat there lifeless as you are now thinking, I've never done anything wrong why do I deserve to be treated like this.You raised your eyes to a boy a little older than you with bright magenta colored hair walking on the gravel road near you. You pushed yourself further behind  the tree so he couldn't see you, but you were mistaken. There he was looking at you with wide golden eyes.

"Miss are you ok?" He said calmly his voice like velvet. He reached over and touched you bruises. You pulled away. "Sweats tell me, was it an abusive family member or someone harassing you?" Still his voice lingered

"I get bullied" you mumble.

He sighed and stood back up, " come with me I can get you fixed up. " He reached for your arm but you pulled away again. He sighed moving closer trying to grab your arm again , but this time you hit away his hand with tears in the brink of falling out of your e\c eyes. The boy started to get frustrated, " Look I'm not here because I want to help you I'm here because I want to become a gentleman, so please let me help you. " he said calming down his frustrated tone. You move slightly more away. He stood back up completely and started to take off back down the road.

Tears falling down your face you pleaded, "wait, wait please come back." You sniffle you boy turned back around and reached out his hand. You sat there crying and wiping tears off your face. He took back his hand and hugged you.

Hisoka pov.

Why? Why did I want to help her I didn't want to be a gentleman or anything like that, I fought and quickly became someone I hated, but why did I help her? Why did I hug her and tell her everything was going to be alright, why did I let her cry into my shoulder, and bring her back with me to my "home" and fix her up and put bandaids on her and tell her everything was gonna be alright and that her bullies would pay for what they did?  Why do I care for her still?

Normal pov.

He sat there letting me sob into his shoulder reassuring that i was going to be okay. He then picked you up on his back and started off down the road which was dimly lit by the setting sun and stars stabbing at the horizon. You clutch his shirt and sober wiping tears from your face, right now he was your savoir someone you would cherish. He took you to his home. He set you down on his couch and went to fetch some bandaids. You sat there a 7 year old in a 14 year old's home, he came back with a few bandaids with birds, flowers, and clouds on them you cleaned your cuts and put on the bandaids. " what's your name mines hisoka. "

"Y/n, y/n l/n."

"Now please tell me who did this to you."

" H-his name is Aaron. " You say timidly.

"Well I'll go 'take care' of Aaron while first I bring you to your parents."

" I- I don't have any. .. " You whimper

"Then who do you live with."

" I l- live with the zoldocks . "

"Oh."

~After he took you "home"~

" so your Aaron am I correct? "

"Who's asking!?" A 16 year old boy turns around with a group of friends. Hisoka smirks.

Long story short hisoka kicks their asses and wind tada and you and hisoka become better friends and hang out more :)