ch5

(There is kissing in this chapter)

After passing the Hunter exam, you met up with Hisoka and traveled to heaven's arena. You were a returning member so you got to go to the 200th floor right off the bat. Hisoka made his way there in no time. Honestly hisoka did scare you but you knew that you could hold your own in a fight at least that's what you thought...

You headed to your room and closed the door behind you. You set your coat down, and went into the bathroom. Everything in here was way to familiar to you. Frankly it brought way to many painful memories of being beat. You came here in the first place to become stronger. But it was pure hell getting to the top, but your goal wasn't reached until you became a floor master and won the colosseum (forgive me I forgot what it was called). You look in the mirror in the bathroom. You picked up a strand of your long h\c hair (sorry if you have short hair) you went back to you coat and grabbed a knife. You went back to the mirror and chopped off your hair (to the length that you want ;)) "ahh that's better" you say as you feel satisfied with the job. You put your knife back, as you reach down to put your knife away you noticed a spider in the floor. "HOLY HELL!" you jump back " eww get  away" you took off you're shoe and threw it at the spider, it squishes it and you felt relieved. You plop on the big bed. You roll so that you are in your back getting a perfect view of the ceiling. "I hope Illumi is doing ok." You sit up being bored out of your mind. " what to do? what to do? " You start pacing as you remember a small coffee shop that you passed by on the way here. "What was it called?!" You say hitting your forehead with the palm of your hand. " that's it! " You clap "anteiku!" ( if you get the reference) you grab you coat and head out the door and lock it behind you.
'Huhh this city sure is big' you thought to yourself as you walk down the street. You bump into someone you look up it was hisoka. You put you hand behind your head and laughed nervously, "Oh hi Hisoka..." You blushed madly.

" oh hey y|n, were are you going? "

"Uhh to the coffee shop wanna join me?"

" sorry y|n,I have a fight I need to get to. But thank you for offering. " he lightly smiled.

"Oh a-alright" you say still with a nervous tone.

He walks pass you only to whisper in your ear, " I'll be stopping by tonight " he then waved and went on his way, before he leaves he makes one last remark, " I like what You did with your hair     y|n... it's pretty. "
You put a hand on your head thinking that you were going to go insane. 'does he like you back' 'no your being stupid he would never like you' 'he's to good for you' 'why do I feel this way for a psychopath' 'what is going on???!!!' Still holding your head with your hand you walk into anteiku, you find a separate table by yourself and order a black coffee. You take out the book from your bag and start reading. A sweet looking young man with charcoal hair came to you and handed you your coffee,strange he was wearing a eye patch, ehh who cares he was just nice, his smile was nice, it was sweet. You take a sip of your coffee and flip a page. The bell rings to the door of the shop  you hear the voices of two young boys you look to see Gon and Killua picking a scone or something. You smile and wave to Killua as Gon still looks at the options. "You two over here!" You say cheerfully. The boys make there way over to you. They sit and immediately notice your hair cut.

"Y|n-chan that's so cute!!" Gon said existing

" looks nice. " Killua said with a light smile

"Aww thank you, your both so sweet" you smile tilting your head to the side closing your eyes.Gon smiled back and Killua looked away with blush covering his face. To be honest Killua had had a crush on you for a long time but knew that it would never work out because of the age difference between the two of you.

Killua changed the subject and asked "do you like the book your reading?"

" yeah it's ok... But it's a little to adult for you two. " You chuckled. Killua blushed and Gon didn't get the hint. After a while of talking you had to head back to heaven's arena. You got up, " bye boys! " You cheerfully said as you wave goodbye from the door. "Thank you for the coffee it was wonderful!"  you say to the people behind the counter and wave.

" come again. " they both chime as you walk out of the door. You head back to heaven's arena. As you get into your room, you turn on the radio. You take off your coat, put down your bag, and sit down opening your book.You had a good hour-ish to read, before you heard knocking at the door. Then you remembered that hisoka is coming over.You set your book down and go open the door for the tall man.You unlock your door to see hisoka standing in your doorway. You step aside to let him in,you go close the door as a arm is wrapped around your waist. You spin around to see that you were in the arms of the man you desire the most. "H-Hisoka, what are you-" he forced his lips on yours, you wanted to fight back but, soon you melted into the kiss and surrendered. Soon both of hisoka's arms were around your waist.He turns both of you and closes the door with his foot. He scoops you up and puts you down on your bed "h-hisoka." He smirks, he puts a hand on your chest slowly pushing you down. 'is this for real' 'did I actually kiss him' 'oh shoot I don't what to be in this situation'  he kisses you more on your lips but this time they were passionate. He then attacked your neck. You push him off of you. "Hisoka I-I don't w-want to do this..." You whimper. " Fine" hisoka says as he walks out the door and closes it behind him.