ch 8

Soft rays of light dance across your face as the wind graciously sway the curtains back and forth. You slowly open your eyes, sitting up adjusting to the brightly lit room. "Aw shit" your head pounding you stumble up. Slightly hunched over your eyes meet the clock, "holly crap it's 11:56, frick I'm gonna be late to my match today." You whine. You hit your head, "god I hate hangovers" you take a long sigh as you make your way over to your dresser. You scan through the clothes to try to find something to wear. Suddenly a piece of paper caught your eye. Your reach to pick it up it reads, 'tonight on the outskirts of yorknew meet me at 7 sharp.' Suddenly you remember the things that occurred last night, you push away the thoughts, "we are just friends nothing more.... right?" 

you slip out of your pjs and put on some clothes gearing up for your fight later on in that day.  'knock....'knock' you spin your head in the doors direction. "ummm.... come in." you say blandly, ' does it really matter who comes in?' you watch the door as a familiar jester comes through the door. "oh..... its you" but there was something different he wasn't wearing hi usual  clothing and had his hair down....

he smiles "good morning" you grunt in his response, " i didn't know that you hate mornings so much." he chuckles

"yeah, especially when your here." you smile back sarcastically.

he sighs" you ok?"

"wasted." you say ploping down on your bed.

"you know you have a match today correct?"

"yeah"

"y/n you know you can cancel the match?" he told you with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"if this headache ever goes away, i might do the fight." you say resting a hand on your head."plus i have an assassination task tonight with a friend." you say nervously, holding your head. right now it probably wouldn't be the best thing to mention illumi's name.... you ask "hey want to go get some breakfast?" 

"sure" 

Hisoka's pov.

'hey did she forget about it' I open the door for her and smile lightly "were do you want go?"