ch 3

Plot twists are coming up continue reading my sweethearts~

-----------------

    After you introduce yourself to Gon, Gon's facial expression changed from happy to freaked out, you realized you were your normal height and age (which is 22)

"Oh yeah I should probably tell you about my magic. I've had it since I was probably 14 i can't control it i sets me back to about a 3 or 4 years old, so it happens at random." You explain in a mostly monotone voice. Killua laughed at this, his laugh was so cute and innocent that it made you want to hug him. The huge gates that were before you opened. I walked in,standing around i felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turn around to see hisoka and Illumi behind you. Hisoka had a shit eating grin on his face, Illumi looked plain as usual.

"What do you want?" You questioned the clown.

"What do I want~" he seductively responded. Illumi made sure you didn't see, he jabbed his elbow into hisoka's back.Hisoka flinched a bit.

"What's going on?"

" oh nothing~"

Before you could finish, all attentions were shifted to a pretty woman introducing her self as menchi, and the behemoth of a man named Buhara. They gave you the directions to make a pork dish. They opened the gate saying something about pigs but you didn't catch it because you had already made your way out of the site of the 2nd exam to find the pigs. Hisoka closely trailed behind you. You tell him the information about the weak headed and carnivorous pigs. Hisoka ran passed you and licked his lips smiling back at you.

"H-hey! You cheat!" You yell laughing

" I'm just quick to react! " he yelled back

You could feel it in his aura that he was having a good time. You were just happy to have him smile, a real smile.

---------time skip-----------

You were the last person to give your dish to the two examiners. Buhara passed it right away. Menchi looked at it and took a slow time to decide to take a bite.

" examine 309, what's your name? "

"Y/n"

ma'am"

Menchi stood up and yelled "y/N is the only one who passed the rest of you fail! "

You turn to see a bunch of horrible and sad faces in the crowd. Among them was Illumi and hisoka. You gave a pitiful look to the two and signed you turned to Menchi and asked,

"Ma'am please reconsider."

She looked down at you then at the crowd and said pitifully, " fine I'll give you all another chance. " there was a massive uproar from the crowd.

--------skip spider eagle eggs----------

----in the blimp----

You find an empty room only to hear knocks on the door. You yell "sure come in" but grabbed a knife from your bag.Hisoka walked in you throw the knife knowing who it was. The knife stuck in the wall next to hisoka's arm. He continued to walk in but behind him, Illumi picked the knife out of the wall and handed it back.
"