"Have a good meeting ma'am" John tells me as he opens the back door and I slide out, placing the straps of my tan tote bag onto my shoulder and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you John, have a good day" I smile at him before walking into the building over to the bank of elevators.

The receptionist stands as soon as she sees me entire, I don't even have to tell her my name or that I have an appointment as she types on her office phone.

"She's here...yes ma'am" she talks down the phone before walking around the desk.

"Right this way Miss Graham" I follow her down a long corridor and enter the room through the door she has opened for me. There's a large table with at least a dozen chairs scattered around it, it's dimly lit with only two other people inside; Grace and Mr Styles.

"Elena darling" Grace widens her hands and takes a gentle hold of my shoulders, kissing me on both cheeks and tucking some loose hair behind my ear. "You look lovely, you of course remember Mr Styles" She breaks our embrace and gestures to Mr Styles, who is standing off to the side with his hands clasped behind his back. My heart begins to beat quickly as he approaches me. He places a hand on my waist and leans down to kiss my cheek, I'm unsure what to do with my hands or frankly any other part of my body so I just give him a small smile.

"Hello Mr Styles" I say warmly, I can feel Graces eyes on me watching intently.

"Elena" Mr Styles purrs before he stands back, with his hand still on my waist. "I only have an hour, shall we get started?" Grace jumps into action and leads me to one side of the table and gestures for me to sit down beside her and she takes the place next to me.

She leans down to her side and slips out a pile of papers, placing one stack in front of me while one is placed in front of her. I look up and watch as Harry intently stares at me, smiling as I catch his glance before reaching into his suit jacket and taking out a pen.

"Okay Elena. We're all going to have a read through of the contract and you can both add what points in you would like to include along the way. Some points will be negotiable but some won't, and we will both need to be as accommodating as we can if we want this to work" She pointedly tells me, she should be telling this to the both of us but I don't feel like he's going to be very accomodating.

I nod my head and smile softly, my heart is racing as I look down at the page. I don't understand a word of it, the first page is a whole bunch of legal mumbo jumbo to me.

"This first page is mandatory that you sign Elena, this is the non-disclosure agreement. What is basically means is that you won't tell your family, your friends or anyone how you and Mr Styles met. And in the event that things don't work out between you two, you are not to sell your story to any media outlets" my mouth dries up as she talks. I didn't realise that Mr Styles was so well known that he would have to worry about things like this. I am partially glad that this is included, I'm not super fond of how this is all starting either. I open my mouth to ask a question before Grace cuts me off.

"It's alright that Heather knows, she has signed a similar piece of paper" I nod my head and click my ball point pen before scribbling my signature next to a blue tab at the bottom of the page.

"Perfect" Grace smiles as she flips her page over, I follow suit.

The title of this page makes my stomach twist into a bundle of knots

R U L E S

"Here is a list of the rules that and Styles has given to his previous matches in the past" I swallow the lump in my throat and listen to Grace before reading through the list: