Blackpink House. #89.

Start from the beginning

Jennie nodded with a smirk. "See....it should be called Jennieplay" She laughed while grabbing an enormous wad of toilet paper. "I know what to do in the bedroom." She added with a wink.

"That's way too much Jennie." Jisoo lightly chided while looking at her wife's hand.

Jennie glanced down at the huge pile of toilet paper in her hand and rolled her eyes. "We can afford to buy more."

"That's beside the point." Jisoo told her.

Jennie sighed and unraveled half of the wad and handed it to Jisoo. She then stood up and wiped before glancing in the toilet and screaming.

"HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!" She shrieked while quickly running and jumping in Jisoo's lap as the older girl toppled over in laughter. "Oh my fuckin God! Get it Jisoo! Kill it! Shit! Fuck!"

Jennie continued to attempt to climb up Jisoo's chest while screaming out in english and shaking. "Get it Jisoo!"

Jennie was now standing on Jisoo's legs with her core right in her wife's face as she tried to get as far away from the toilet as possible.

"Run Jisoo!" She screamed. "It's a python, a-a-a rattle snake, a fuckin anaconda in the toilet!"

Jisoo kissed her firmly on her core and rubbed her legs. "Calm down, baby." She laughed out loudly while turning red.

"What....the.....fuck.....is so funny." Jennie hissed out. "There's a damn snake in the toilet. We're moving! That's it, I cannot and will not live here a day longer."

"It's a toy snake." Jisoo screamed out while laughing as she patted Jennie on the butt.

Jennie froze. "What did you just say?"

"It's a toy snake, I got it out of Carter's toy chest." Jisoo laughed out as she began to kiss Jennie's thighs.

Jennie rolled her eyes and jumped down. "Are you shitting me right now Jisoo! I could have had a fuckin heart attack or pissed all over the damn bathroom floor."

Jisoo nodded and continued laughing while gasping for air. "Holy fucking shit!" Jisoo mimicked in a kiwi accent over and over.

Jennie walked slowly over and peeped in the toilet before she slammed the lid back down. "Go to hell, Jisoo!" She yelled out while turning red from embarrassment.

"Happy Halloween baby." Jisoo laughed as she hopped off the counter. "You're on candid camera." She then added while picking up her phone and walking over to the top of the shower and grabbing another camera down.

Jennie looked around quickly as her eyes widened. "KIM JISOO, you just wrote yourself a check your pretty ass can't cash." She hissed out while glaring at her wife.

Jisoo continued laughing. "What does that mean?"

Jennie smirked before her facial features softened. "Happy Halloween chu, get ready for war." She said sweetly before washing her hands and brushing past her wife and going to the bedroom.

Jisooo picked up the cameras and walked to the toilet as she kept recording.

"The deadly snake!" She laughed before turning the cameras on herself and smiling. "I gotta remember to thank Carter for teaching me that knot." She said while winking and walking back to the bedroom.

Jennie was slipping on a pair of shorts when Jisoo walked up behind her and snaked her arms around her waist and began kissing her on the neck.

"Ha!" Jennie said while moving out of Jisoo's embrace. "You ruined getting on this tonight." She stated while motioning down her body. "We are going back to sleep."