ELEVEN

Message to group: My house tonight, bonfire?

Sent. I wanted to bring everyone together because the drama has been too much this past week.

Grey: I'm down.

Trey: See ya!

Stella: You got it! Eli you coming?

Eli: Only because you're there!

Stella: Haha! Sweet.

Jasper: Can't. I'm studying.

Me: Bring it over. I'll help you study.

Jasper: Okay, Mrs. Sanders.

I loved helping Jasper. Although, he gets frustrated, it's nice to see he has respect for me. Besides, the first test of the year is tomorrow and I need him to pass.

As I walk over to my locker, I bump into Grey.

"Hey Grey!"

"Hey Jade." He says in a slightly irritated tone.

"What's wrong?"

"Ask Jasper." He says before walking away. What the hell? How many times do I have to reassure him before he gets we're only friends?

I sigh and walk over to history. Not at all listening to the lesson for today. I already know this, history is so easy.

5 more minutes.

Class goes by slowly but the bell finally rings. I run over to the cafeteria and sit by Trey and Grey who are already seated. Grey avoids my gaze and Trey shoots me a confused look and I just roll my eyes towards Grey.

"I'm really beginning to think you were lying when you told me you loved me a few days ago." I whisper into Grey's ear.

"You don't love me, so why does it matter?" He asks and I stand.

"It takes time and if you're going to keep acting like that it won't ever happen." I say before turning on my heal to leave.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jasper says as I walk away.

"I knew he'd never like you." Alyssa, Grey's old fling says as she passes by. Ugh. Everyone hates her. It's times like these where I really doubt relationships. I won't let Grey bring my mood down, though. Not today.

***

"Hey Trey!" I greet as he walks through the door. The doorbell rings again and Eli runs from his spot of the window to open the door for Stella.

"Hey Stels!" He yells pulling her into a hug. Trey and I exchange side glances and laugh.

Just then, Grey walks through the open door and walks up to me, quickly dragging me to another room.

"I'm sorry. I was being jealous." He apologizes.

"I was really considering ending our relationship, Grey. Cut the shit." I say quietly so the others can't hear. He nods and pulls me into a warming hug.

"You guys finally made up?" Jasper says as he comes into the room with a pretty brunette on his arm. Wow. That must be his girlfriend. She's really pretty, no wonder.

Grey immediately straightens his back and introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Grey." He says and she stares him in the eye and takes his hand.

"Hey, Grey. I'm Hannah." She says as she says her name rather seductively. Maybe that's how she is. She walks away with Jasper. What a Bitch! She didn't even look my way!

"I don't trust her one bit." Stella says coming up behind me.

"Me neither." I say.