Next day he went early in the morning. He said bye to my parents. He just looked at me and nodded. That look described that ' take care of yourself'. I nodded and waved my hand representing bye.. Just as he turned.. My tears started leaving my eyes.

"Beti.. No.. Dont be like a child.. He is not leaving you forever.. Its just a matter of few weeks" appa hugged me.

"Ha.. Beti.. You must not cry when your loved ones are moving out of station. That's not a good sign. Stop crying. He will come soon.. He too wont stay long overthere leaving you dear.. So stop worrying" ammi said rubbing my back.

I controlled my sobbing. Wiped the tears.

"Smile beti.. Smile.. Your smiles make him safe and healthy. " appa said.

I tried smiling. "Thank you ammi and appa.. I miss you so much" i hugged both of them.

"We are happy atleast in this way you came to stay with us for few days" ammi said. I pouted.

"Okay.. Come what do you want to eat?? Coconut rice and panneer tikka masala.. Is that okay?? " ammi raised her eyebrows.. I smiled and nodded.

"Now go and get ready.. You and your appa both.. go to temple. " ammi said looking at me and appa.

"Haa ammi.. I will go" the only place where i will get peace of mind under any situation is temple of sitaram

I and appa went to lord ram and sita temple which is beside a river.. Its not that famous but famous for our village. Every year sriram navami will be done by collecting funds from all the people of village and they will do marriage of ram and sita..

I always do have this doubt.. These people pray and love this god.. Who is as dark as cloud. But they wont like any person who can have a little dark skin. They will start bullying.. I dont know why?? Are they afraid to hate lord ram or they really love him truly??

But i love the way he care for sita and The love of sita for ram.. I always wanted such pure love from my husband.. But i know.. His love is as pure as ram for vaishali.. Iam not that lucky girl. So atleast i want to love him like sita.. Even if i will not be with him forever and there is no place for me in his heart.

The temple is as peaceful as always used to be. There is no change. Large garden with different types of flowers and fruits present behind temple. Infront there is an open place where they used to do open marriage of ram and seeta infront of all village people on sriram navami.

River is just walkable in 5 minutes distance from the temple. The cool breeze from river when ever it touches our skin and the smell of village mud mixed with dhoopsticks and floral fragrance gives the pleaseantness and the feel of something like its mine.. I missed it alot.

But there is still an emptyness in my heart.. Everything is fine but my heart isnt. Its wavering and missing him. Can he even think at least for a second about me??

"Beti.. Shall we go?? " appa said.

"Appa.. You go.. I will come after spending sometime here" i said and he nodded and went to home.

Iam watching the glowing idol of ram and sita.. Nothing felt more beautiful than looking them beside each other..

"Swetha..!!" i heard someone calling my name..

I turned my head and shocked to see the one whom i never thought i will meet again..

Sriram.. Here.. At this time??

"hi.." i said with little uncomfortable feeling.

"Hey.. Swetha.. What..!! Are you married?? " he asked with exasperation

"Hmm.. " i said nodding looking down.

"Why swetha? When it happened? With Whom?" he is asking alot with out taking breath.

"Its an emergency marriage sriram. He is a software employee like you but in bangalore". I said looking at him.

" Is he a good person? Do you love him?? " he asked in a loud whisper.

"Yes.. He is.. And i.. I.. Love him" I said looking here and there except him.

"Is it so? " he raised his eyebrow like mocking me.

I felt uneasy with his looks.. But i need to gather my all strength and finally said "YES.. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART" looking straight in to his eyes in a little louder voice than necessary.

He looked at me for few seconds.. There is hurt in his eyes.. But he fake smiled. "then congratulations on your marriage" he said showing his hand.

I didnt took his hand. I just said "thank you" and turned to leave.

"You changed alot swetha.. " he said.

I looked at him with confusion.

"I didnt even knew about your marriage. You didnt contact me at all.. You should have told me.. I.. I.. " he stopped and turned his back to me.

"Iam sorry.. That was all of a sudden and its just a simple marriage " i said.

He didnt turned but signelled with his hands to go away.

I waited for few seconds but.. Its better i leave now..

I turned and went away with out looking back.

I reached home. Locked myself inside my room..

My thoughts started rewinding what happened in the temple.

Why he looked hurt with my marriage?

Why should i inform him about my marriage?

Isnt it what he wanted?

Isnt he the first person who will be happy with me marrying another person?

Isnt he the person who said 'I know you are good. But you are just a friend to me nothing more. Sorry if  you feel bad. But i dont love you.'

Why sriram.. Why??

Do any one remember that dialogue?? Any one observed it in previous chapters??

So.. There it is..

How do you feel about todays chapter??

Sriram.. A new charector in swetha' s past.. What do you think about his nature.. Good or bad??

Do you like the couple sitaram..? I just love them..

Which one do you like village or city?? I like to live in city but spend vacation in village.. What about you?

So.. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.. 😍😍😍

Again.. Meet you in next update.. You know well when it will be..

So till then..

Bybye.. ❤️❤️❤️