chapter 7

Each round of the vibrations got stronger and stronger. I was able to handle up to level four but once Max put it onto level five, I had to stop and breathe. Ale was perfectly fine though. He seemed to know how to handle it more than I do. I saw Ale walk over to me and he rubbed my back as my whole body got sensitive. 

"Ahh- Fuck." I softly said and Ale just laughed. 

"Come on- dont let me win this easily."

"Al-Ale, I never done any of this. I never been touched, never been kissed, nothing and he is doing this to me. I nee-need this out of me." I said as I could not even breathe. Ale walked away and soon I saw Max and Sam near me. Max turned off the plug permanently and he turned me around to face him. 

"Im- im sorry... Its all too much.." He sighs looking at me. He grabs my hand and walks me to the family bathroom. He pushes me inside and starts to undo my overalls. 

"Please dont be mad... I know im useless.." I look down and he turns me around and bends me over the counter. It was wet and my shirt was getting wet with it. He pulls down my panties and he pulled out the plug. I whimper some as he is not being gentle at all. He puts my clothes back on me and throws away the plug. He grabs my hand and brings us back over the Ale and Sam. 

I kept my head down of course because I just made the man that apparently owns all parts of me mad. He probably wont even care for me anymore. 

Sam looks at Max. "Ready?"

"Yes. I had to deal with Alex." He looks over at me and has a look of disappointment on his face. Sams smile turns into a frown and he crosses his arms. 

"You are not really mad at him because he couldn't handle it? I remember when Ale first started. He couldn't get passed level two. Alex got to level four before he couldn't handle anymore. Like you should not be angry at him and make him feel bad. You should tell him that it is okay and that he did his best dammit." 

Max just ignores Sam completely and grabs my hand and keeps walking. Sam and Ale follow behind. 

"Ale, since you won. Where do you wanna go eat at?"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh.... uhhhh.. What about that new vampire burger place? Apparently they have blood soaked fries and they are to die for!" Max nods and he heads for the car. I just drag behind him feeling stupid that I had to stop the punishment. I guess I deserve nothing to eat as well. I cant have real blood and I cant eat meat with out feeling weird. Eh... Ill just say im not that hungry. 

Once they all get to the car, Ale helps Alex in and they buckle up. Max starts the car and decides to drive off to the new place to eat. Ale every few minuets looks over at Alex and he is just staring out the window. Ale could tell that Ale was either crying or trying not to cry. Ale put his hands onto Alex's shoulder but he just scoots further away. Ale pokes Sam and gives him a look letting him know that Alex is sad. 

"Hey Alex? did you get anything cute at the Japanese style store?" 

"Uh... no... I had a notebook and stuffed animal in my hands but I put it back since Max and I had to go to the bathroom." Max looks up and lifts an eyebrow.

"So you got nothing today? I told you that you had 2 thousand or so dollars to spend today." He focuses on driving. 

"I know but the three stores we went to... I did not see anything I liked besides a onesie but they did not have my size and the other store was candy and you told me no candy. Besides, I dont need anything." Alex said softly. Max just huffed and he put the car on auto piolet and took out his phone and texted one of his body guards to go spend one grand on cute stuff and things that Alex might like and arrange it all on his bed. 

Alex just kept his head down as Max takes them to the cafe. Max parks and opens the back doors for Ale and Alex. Sam comes over to Ale and helps him into the cafe. Max walks in behind them and Ale follows in seconds after. He sits next to Max and Ale cannot seem to hold in his excitement. 

"Hello, my name is Patrick. I will be your server." Alex seems to tense up at the name and he keeps his head down. 

"What can I get y'all to drink?" 

"OOOHHHHH- Can i have the blood orange juice please?????" Ale said excitedly. Patrick nods and looks at Sam.

"Blood beer."

"You sir?" He looks at Max. 

"I will have blood beer as well and he will have a water with ice and no lemon." 

The waiter nods and he leaves to go get the drinks. 

"Max? All of this has real blood in it... I cant eat any of this."

"Bull shit. There is a kids area with no blood because your father was an asshole to you so now you cant even drink what us vamps need." 

Alex whimpers and Sam growls. 

"You dont know what he has gone through. You need to stop with the attitude and make him happy." 

Max slams his hand down. All three jump and Alex whimpers. Alex stands up. "I uh... I need to use the restroom." Alex leaves the table and heads to the bathroom. Once he notices them out of his sight, he leaves through the side door and he starts to run. He runs as far as his weak legs could. He hears his name being yelled behind him and he keeps running. 

"ALEX STOP!" Sam screams as him and Ale are running after him. Max was still sitting at the table watching on his phone where Alex was running. After all, he did put a tracker into Alex. He stands up and he tells the waiter that he will be back and he starts to walk after Alex. 

Alex kept running until he slammed right into a figure on the street. They grabbed Alex and slammed him into the wall behind them. He smiled and pinned Alex up. Alex screamed but it soon was covered by a hand. 

"Shut up! You came to me right? You wanted this!" The male looks at Alex and soon the males fangs appear. 

"You seem to be someones already, but your about to be my bitch." He bites down hard onto Alex's neck and Alex starts to cry. Alex's wolf side starts to come out as he knows his vamp side is all too weak. He tries his hardest to get the male off of him but no luck. 

Soon Sam and Ale run up and pushes the male off of Alex and Ale grab Alex. Sam starts to beat the living day lights out of the man and soon Max appears behind Alex. He pulls him close and Alex wraps himself around Max. 

'M-My neck.. I-I-I- It hurts. I-Im sorry!!" Max didn't say anything and he moved Alex's neck and bit where the male bit. Alex screams some but it soon goes quiet. Alex falls into the flood passed out and Ale catches his head before he falls. Max wipes his mouth 

"He wont remember this night. Get him home." He demands to Sam and Ale. He walks over to the man who is on the floor and brings him into an alleyway.