Chapter 5

"Yeah Max." I speak softly. I go to stand up but he forces me back down. He goes to his closet and pulls out another onesie. He tosses it at me.

"Here. Put this on and come to the book room please." He leaves and I slowly change into the new onesie. I like this one better. Its softer and more form fitting. I walk around until I find the book room.  

Once in the book room, I look around and I notice it was two floors. I walk over to the stairs as I stare at the hundreds of books. Some look new while other ones look worn out and damaged. I slowly walk up the stairs and I notice Max siting on one of the sofas. I smile softly but it soon disappears. Why did I smile. He kidnapped me. I walk towards him and he looks up. He leans up and pats his lap. 

Does he want me to sit there?

I move slowly towards him and I sit next to him. 

"I patted my lap, not the sofa." He says with a strong and stern voice. I slowly move myself to his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"You are very skinny." 

"I only weigh 100 pounds sir. Too much in my opinion." He tightens his arms around me and I stiffen up. 

"You are about 5'7, you should be about 150 pounds. You are extremely underweight." I just shrug and he puts some of my hair behind my ear and he whispers into my ear. His breath hot and strong. 

"You know, Alex, you are very beautiful." I feel one of his hands go up my chest slowly. I whimper and I try to get away but he is 10 times stronger than I am. 

"N-no I-Im not sir." I mumble and I tense as I feel his hands. They were soft but strong. He did not seem like he wanted to hurt me. I feel his hand go up to my zipper and start to unzip my onesie. My hand quickly goes to stop him but he growls and his other hand holds my hands down. I blush deeply as he unzips me. My chest now exposed. He leans into my neck and he starts to kiss and nibble at my neck. 

"He-hey stop that" I am able to finally say after the feeling of shock disappears. 

"You are mine, so why should I stop? I can sense you like it." He whispers into my ear as he nibbles on it. I whimper softly as I dont understand why I like it. Yes, I have had sexual encounters. I am still a virgin but I never felt like this with someone. I bite my lip and a soft moan escaped my mouth when he nipped at a spot on my neck. 

"Ahh so sensitive here arnt we?" He goes back to kissing and sucking that spot. I stiffen up as it feel so good. I feel his arms explore my bare chest and I raise my arms to stop him. I use all my strength to get out of his arms and to my luck I finally stand up. I turn to look at Max. He seems mad. 

Before I knew it, I was pressed against the couch and my hands above my head. I growl at him and I try to stand up. 

"Let me GO!" I yell some and he grabs my throat. He squeezes it some with his strong but soft hands. My waist moves some, 

"Someone likes being choked, and when I am showing you affection. It is not nice to pull away." He says dominantly. I blush some as he chokes me some more. His free hand decides to make its way down my chest and grab the zipper. The hand slowly unzips the rest of me leaving me almost naked. Thank god I wore boxers. He smirks and removes his hand from my throat. 

I didn't notice that I whimpered until he looked at me and smirked. 

"You do not move from this position. Arms above your head and you almost naked, if you do, there will be punishments." He leaves and I feel cold and vulnerable. I look around and I sigh. I lean up some and I grab his phone he left. I go to the camera to look at me.  I am a red mess. My whole face cherry red and it seems that he marked my neck in two maybe three spots. I put his phone back as I hear the door open. I lay back down in the same position. 

I watch him walk over with a small wooden box. I raise a brow but I dont ask questions. He puts it on the desk and opens it. I cant see what is in it until he pulls out these fuzzy cuffs. 

"What are those for?" He looks at me and smirks. He comes over and pulls a rope from the wall and wraps the cuffs chain around it so they cant fall and cuffs my hands. Really tight so they wont fall off. I pull at the cuffs and I cant move my hands far because the rope stops me. 

"Sir? What are you doing?"

He looks at me and smirks "Teaching you a lesson. Not only did you not go to bed at 11, you went outside, and decided to pull away from me when I was giving you attention. So you are getting a small punishment. But dont worry. It will be a pleasurable punishment." 

"Please dont hurt me!" I scream at him as my wrist started to hurt from me pulling them. He walks over and puts his hand on my throat and I calm down.

What was it about his hand around my throat that made me so calm? I cant like being choked can I? I mean it feels good... what am I thinking.... This man is messing with me. 

I look up into his eyes and his eyes seemed different. They were a light yellow and his pupils were very small. He squeezed my neck some and growled. 

"No yelling Alex. If you yell anymore, I will have to cover that mouth of yours." He says dominantly. I growl some and squirm under his hand. He squeezes more and I let out a soft moan from the pain. My feet stop kicking and I stay still. 

"Someone likes to be choked." He smirks and goes back to the box. I whimper as his hand leaves me. He grabs something that looks like a small remote and lays it on my stomach. He starts to remove the onesie from the rest of my body leaving me in only boxers. 

I squirm some trying to watch what he was going to do. He pulls out what looks like a blind fold and walks over to me. 

"Chose a word for a safe word."

"Safe word?" I ask curious. 

"It is the word you say if I go too far or you get uncomfortable."

"Oh.. uh.. how about... uh.. pie?"

He laughs and agrees "Pie it is."