Chapter 13

Alex and Max decided to play the adult version of twister. Max had his way with Alex and Alex did not mind what happened. The only thing he hated was the headache he received after the whole situation. Max was happy, tired, horny, and just all around relieved. Max leaned up off the bed and turned to face a very tired Alex. 

"That was fun. Are you okay?" Max asked as he was concerned about Alex. Being his first time and all that good stuff, he wanted to make sure that Alex was not regretting anything and that he was okay.

"Just sore and got a huge headache." Alex said in a soft tone. His body was in pain and his mind was running a marathon. He understood what just happened, but he did not think that it would be that good. He watched Max stand up, walk over to the bathroom, walk back with a bottle, and hand it to Alex. Alex looked at the bottle that said Advil. He popped the bottle open and took about three 200mg pills. Alex laid his head back down onto a pillow and just tried to relax. His ass did start to hurt, which is normal, but he did not want to cause an issue with it. 

"I am going to get a drink; do you want anything?" Max said as he was getting his boxers and pants back on. Alex just shook his head no and turned to face the opposite way. Max turned and headed out of the room and down to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Ale and Sam were showering and playing with shower crayons like 6-year-olds. They were just having fun and living their best life as a happy couple. Ale and Sam had a weird relationship. They were lovers, they were pals, but at the end of the day they cannot be together. They are both vampires, but Ale was cursed as a baby to where he does not have immortality. He does not age as fast as humans do, but in the end maybe in 150 to 200 years he will pass, and Sam will be alone. Ale and Sam do not mind this because they have many, many, many years to be with one another. 

Sam and Ale were already in the kitchen once Max walked in. Ale was just in a plan long t-shirt while Sam was all dressed up in khakis and a button-down shirt. Max looked at them in silence and grabbed the gallon of milk. He walked into the pantry and looked for the 10 boxes of cereal that he had. From rice crispy all the way to fruit loops. He grabbed the fruit loops and walked back into the silent kitchen. 

Ale and Sam could not hold it in and started to giggle. Max looked at them with a brow raised. 

"What now?"

"You both had fun this morning huh?" Sam said giggling. Max just rolled his eyes and took the bowl of cereal up to Alex. Alex was half asleep half awake. He was tired from what happened, and he did not sleep well anyways. He turned and got comfortable in his bed as he heard the door open. With the door opening he groaned and leaned his head up some to see Max with a bowl and a spoon. Max sat on the bed and looked down at Alex. 

"Come on, eat something and we need to get you bathed. You cannot lay in bed all day. Alex groaned again and did as he was told because he did not want to hear nagging. He slowly ate, he slowly showered, he slowly got dressed, and he slowly went downstairs. He joined everyone in Max's office as Sam and Max was working on business stuff and Ale was laying on the floor separating files by alphabetical order. Alex leaned against the door frame not knowing what to do. He looked over at Sam and Max and they were typing away emails after emails. He just walked in and sat on the couch in the corner of the room and just played with his powers to himself. 

He would just spin his finger in circle watching a small tornado form and then deform repeatedly. Then he would make it rain outside of the window. He was just bored and tired from just being bored.  He just was carefree about playing around until he felt a warm body next to him. He looked over shocked and saw Sam with a wide grin. 

"What are you doing?" he said with a grin.

"I am uh... playing around because I am bored."

"Well, you want to maybe prank Max?"

Alex smiles, "Sure."

Alex and Sam come up with a plan to "set" Max's desk on fire, Alex walked over to Max and crawled into his lap and wrapped himself around Max's body. Alex buried his head onto the neck and started to suckle. Max growled some as he was trying to write a email. Alex smiled as he created a small fire on the keyboard and soon the whole computer went up in flames. Max quickly slid back in the chair holding Alex and stood up. Alex fell and grunted.

"What the fuck!" He said as he tries to get the fire to go out. Alex sat there laughing as he stands up and sways his hand back and forth and the fire dissipates. Max looks at Alex and pulls him close. 

"Did you do this because I was not giving you attention?" Alex nods and wraps his arms around Max's waist. Max just groans while Sam and Ale are laughing their asses off. Max picks up Alex and sits him on the desk while he goes and grabs a pint of blood to drink. Alex was sitting there playing with his magic as his wolf ears started to appear from all the usage of the elements. As Max returned, he saw the ears and the tail and offered the blood bag to Alex forgetting he cannot have any. 

"I can't have any. I will throw it up." Max nods and keeps it to himself. Max and they sit in silence until Ale speaks, "Alex, let's go work on nurturing your howl side." He jumps up off the floor and heads out of the room and to the backyard. Alex follows silently.